- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: yukihime03's yaoi thread
I make the effort to get enough rest, at least. I'm surrounded by sick people, if I don't take care of my stamina, I'll get sick too...
I choose it not because I like it, you see... It is more because it poses so many questions about society. It is similar with the dystopian setting of Orwell's 1984 and Spielberg's The Minority Report... So, there will be a lot of topics I can analyze. At first I want to use Shinsekai Yori, but since the plot is not as clear as Psycho Pass, I dropped it.
Thanks God!
Yeah, I know. But sometimes with this tight schedule, it is easy to forget eating.So you need to eat a lot. I also forget/too lazy to eat sometimes ( I've been told off quite many times about itwear), but trying to remedy that now.
Really? that's kinda awesomeI take it you've seen and loved the series? I've got it on my watch list for very soon....
Okay, just because you begged kindly, I changed my nick back.
I make the effort to get enough rest, at least. I'm surrounded by sick people, if I don't take care of my stamina, I'll get sick too...I choose it not because I like it, you see... It is more because it poses so many questions about society. It is similar with the dystopian setting of Orwell's 1984 and Spielberg's The Minority Report... So, there will be a lot of topics I can analyze. At first I want to use Shinsekai Yori, but since the plot is not as clear as Psycho Pass, I dropped it.
Thanks God!
wear), but trying to remedy that now.
I take it you've seen and loved the series? I've got it on my watch list for very soon....
.
. 


. I'll tweet you reminders. 










). However, as long as I still can use this current phone of mine, I'll use it till its death. (It already shows signs of it, though...
I'm interested in Nokia Lumia.