The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: yukihime03's yaoi thread

So you need to eat a lot. I also forget/too lazy to eat sometimes ( I've been told off quite many times about it:swear), but trying to remedy that now.

Really? that's kinda awesome :XD I take it you've seen and loved the series? I've got it on my watch list for very soon....

Okay, just because you begged kindly, I changed my nick back :hmph.
Yeah, I know. But sometimes with this tight schedule, it is easy to forget eating. :sweat I make the effort to get enough rest, at least. I'm surrounded by sick people, if I don't take care of my stamina, I'll get sick too...

I choose it not because I like it, you see... It is more because it poses so many questions about society. It is similar with the dystopian setting of Orwell's 1984 and Spielberg's The Minority Report... So, there will be a lot of topics I can analyze. At first I want to use Shinsekai Yori, but since the plot is not as clear as Psycho Pass, I dropped it.

Thanks God!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: yukihime03's yaoi thread

Yeah, I know. But sometimes with this tight schedule, it is easy to forget eating. :sweat I make the effort to get enough rest, at least. I'm surrounded by sick people, if I don't take care of my stamina, I'll get sick too...

I choose it not because I like it, you see... It is more because it poses so many questions about society. It is similar with the dystopian setting of Orwell's 1984 and Spielberg's The Minority Report... So, there will be a lot of topics I can analyze. At first I want to use Shinsekai Yori, but since the plot is not as clear as Psycho Pass, I dropped it.

Thanks God!
It's an important thing, so recently I've started to prepare my meals in advance; especially if I'm working early and just stock up. It helps that I live at home and either my dad, twin or me will cook, so there's always meals or snacks ready. You should definitely keep away, especially if you're not eating alot/often. I'll be reminding you now :nod.

It's been so long that I can't remember the plot for Minority Report, though I recall the dystopian setting you mentioned. I look forward to reading it all once it's done. I recently proofread a friend's dissertation; oh god the pain of having to read so much so late on at night. Though in the end, I learn a bit about wine culture and such.

No need, you can simply thank me m'dear :mono
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: yukihime03's yaoi thread

It's an important thing, so recently I've started to prepare my meals in advance; especially if I'm working early and just stock up. It helps that I live at home and either my dad, twin or me will cook, so there's always meals or snacks ready. You should definitely keep away, especially if you're not eating alot/often. I'll be reminding you now :nod.

It's been so long that I can't remember the plot for Minority Report, though I recall the dystopian setting you mentioned. I look forward to reading it all once it's done. I recently proofread a friend's dissertation; oh god the pain of having to read so much so late on at night. Though in the end, I learn a bit about wine culture and such.

No need, you can simply thank me m'dear :mono
It's hard not to keep away from them, you see. First, they're everywhere; second, we're working together.
My friends often try to remind me to eat too... but I don't always listen. :p

Reading dissertations really help to add some more knowledge, eh?

Why can't I thank God first? :-_-
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: yukihime03's yaoi thread

It's hard not to keep away from them, you see. First, they're everywhere; second, we're working together.
My friends often try to remind me to eat too... but I don't always listen. :p

Reading dissertations really help to add some more knowledge, eh?

Why can't I thank God first? :-_-
I see the difficulty. It's a challenge you must face and overcome then :3c. I'll tweet you reminders.

Yes, I at least think that's the case for me. It was something I knew next to nothing about, she spoke about wine culture in her country( Romania) and UK, how the business strategies differ in attracting customers/tourists.

Not saying that you can't, just saying that it would've been enough to simply thank me.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: yukihime03's yaoi thread

I see the difficulty. It's a challenge you must face and overcome then :3c. I'll tweet you reminders.

Yes, I at least think that's the case for me. It was something I knew next to nothing about, she spoke about wine culture in her country( Romania) and UK, how the business strategies differ in attracting customers/tourists.

Not saying that you can't, just saying that it would've been enough to simply thank me.
Err... that will be embarrassing somehow for me if I have reminders in twitter. :sweat

Hmm, definitely some knowledge you can use to impress. :cheez

What if I don't want to? :mono
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: yukihime03's yaoi thread

Err... that will be embarrassing somehow for me if I have reminders in twitter. :sweat
Exxxxcellent :plot

Now just need to get the timezone differences, so I can catch you during key points in the day :derp

Hmm, definitely some knowledge you can use to impress. :cheez

What if I don't want to? :mono
Hmmm only useful on certain types of people. I dunno many wine enthusiasts, especially not my age. The ones I know are already in the hospitality/culinary field so they'd know more than me anyways. But you never know...

Errrr then I'd say okay? :blink
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: yukihime03's yaoi thread

Exxxxcellent :plot

Now just need to get the timezone differences, so I can catch you during key points in the day :derp
I'll just find a way to delete the tweets. :hmph

Note that I rarely open my twitter. I only open it once a day, you know.

Hmmm only useful on certain types of people. I dunno many wine enthusiasts, especially not my age. The ones I know are already in the hospitality/culinary field so they'd know more than me anyways. But you never know...

Errrr then I'd say okay? :blink
There are some people who always like to know a little bit about everything... like me. :derp

:hmph
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: yukihime03's yaoi thread

I'll just find a way to delete the tweets. :hmph

Note that I rarely open my twitter. I only open it once a day, you know.
I'll check, then tweet again. :nod

You replied today though...I hope you were truthful with your reply :cop

There are some people who always like to know a little bit about everything... like me. :derp

:hmph
That's a good thing. What would you say are some of the most interesting things you've found out?

:glomp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: yukihime03's yaoi thread

I'll check, then tweet again. :nod

You replied today though...I hope you were truthful with your reply :cop
I'm not that despicable to lie about that kind of thing. :hmph

That's a good thing. What would you say are some of the most interesting things you've found out?

:glomp
Eh.. I wonder. I know so many things that I can't sort it out. Maybe the fact that my cell phone can write text in bold, italic and underline. :cookiestare

:modsmack
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Game of Ships

You have a lovely set :hurr

From which Anime/Game does it come from?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: yukihime03's yaoi thread

I'm not that despicable to lie about that kind of thing. :hmph
You're not despicable.

Eh.. I wonder. I know so many things that I can't sort it out. Maybe the fact that my cell phone can write text in bold, italic and underline. :cookiestare

:modsmack
Which phone is that you have, a BlackBerry?

You care enough to smack me, means you care. Awwww :hug
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Game of Ships

You have a lovely set :hurr

From which Anime/Game does it come from?
You have a thing for cute guy? :cookiestare

Still from the same game with my previous set, Fire Emblem Awakening. FYI, my future sets will also be from FEA (I have made, like, 5 sets).

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

You're not despicable.



Which phone is that you have, a BlackBerry?

You care enough to smack me, means you care. Awwww :hug
Then you don't know me that well.

Nope. I am 'allergic' to BB. It won't leave me in peace. I use Nokia E5.

:bnah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Game of Ships

Then you don't know me that well.

Nope. I am 'allergic' to BB. It won't leave me in peace. I use Nokia E5.

:bnah
I'm sure I don't, but also sure you're not as bad as you think you are or let others believe.

LMAO. I had one for about 2 years( BB Curve), then it all just started to break down; changed the battery a few times, lost functionality with the letter "a", the music control buttons at the top stopped working, etc...so I just got another phone. :/

I've never seen this phone before. How long have you had it?

:cuddle

ghost-chan, will you make me a set when you have time please? :eyeroll
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Game of Ships

I'm sure I don't, but also sure you're not as bad as you think you are or let others believe.

LMAO. I had one for about 2 years( BB Curve), then it all just started to break down; changed the battery a few times, lost functionality with the letter "a", the music control buttons at the top stopped working, etc...so I just got another phone. :/

I've never seen this phone before. How long have you had it?

:cuddle

ghost-chan, will you make me a set when you have time please? :eyeroll
Ooohh... Nope. The truth is I'm not as good as people believe since actually I often have to stop myself from acting out my evil desires.

More than a year, I suppose. I don't remember.

:hmph

Dunno. Depends on what kind of set and when I will actually have time. :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Game of Ships

Ooohh... Nope. The truth is I'm not as good as people believe since actually I often have to stop myself from acting out my evil desires.

More than a year, I suppose. I don't remember.

:hmph

Dunno. Depends on what kind of set and when I will actually have time. :derp
Interesting, I think you've mentioned that before though. Do you think that you'll be so bad that you'll chase people away? And "evil desires" sounds quite sinister :blink.

How do you like it? any plans to change it soon or keeping it for the near future?

Hmmm I was gonna say OP but I think I'll try something else....Minami-ke, have you seen it?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Game of Ships

Interesting, I think you've mentioned that before though. Do you think that you'll be so bad that you'll chase people away? And "evil desires" sounds quite sinister :blink.

How do you like it? any plans to change it soon or keeping it for the near future?

Hmmm I was gonna say OP but I think I'll try something else....Minami-ke, have you seen it?
I suppose I can, if I can throw out my conscience. :derp But I think as long as nothing disastrous and utterly heart-breaking happens to me, I'll keep my conscience.

I don't actually like the phone. Not my type. It's originally my mom's, but since mine broke, she gave me hers while she used mine (after it was repaired, of course, but it was not the same anymore so I didn't want to use it :scry). However, as long as I still can use this current phone of mine, I'll use it till its death. (It already shows signs of it, though... :derp)
But... if someone is kind enough to buy me a new one, I'll be happy. :hee I'm interested in Nokia Lumia. :3c

Nope.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Game of Ships

I suppose I can, if I can throw out my conscience. :derp But I think as long as nothing disastrous and utterly heart-breaking happens to me, I'll keep my conscience.

I don't actually like the phone. Not my type. It's originally my mom's, but since mine broke, she gave me hers while she used mine (after it was repaired, of course, but it was not the same anymore so I didn't want to use it :scry). However, as long as I still can use this current phone of mine, I'll use it till its death. (It already shows signs of it, though... :derp)
But... if someone is kind enough to buy me a new one, I'll be happy. :hee I'm interested in Nokia Lumia. :3c

Nope.
You need your conscience to remain grounded. Hoping nothing disastrous happens to you but even so, I think you can recover.

Reminds of a phone my mum had given me when I was younger, after my Nokia 3410 stopped working, some LG phone; didn't even last long cos the battery sucked and I had to keep it on charge pretty much all the time.

Lumia are supposed to be good, but I'm more an android fan myself though. Can your parents not get you the phone?

You should check a few episodes, I'm watching it now and it's really fun and just a slice of life type series.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Game of Ships

You need your conscience to remain grounded. Hoping nothing disastrous happens to you but even so, I think you can recover.

Reminds of a phone my mum had given me when I was younger, after my Nokia 3410 stopped working, some LG phone; didn't even last long cos the battery sucked and I had to keep it on charge pretty much all the time.

Lumia are supposed to be good, but I'm more an android fan myself though. Can your parents not get you the phone?

You should check a few episodes, I'm watching it now and it's really fun and just a slice of life type series.
I hope so too. I'm not exactly excited to see the evil me. :derp

Eh, I prefer not to burden them with that. The cost for my living expenses and tuition is expensive enough, and my parents no longer work, so as long as I still can use what I have, I'll use it. If I want to buy something, I'll just save my own money. Even so, with my savings, I prefer to buy a tab than phone since I have so many ebooks I want to read without having to open my laptop. Phone's screen is too small.
I like Lumia coz it has Windows. (I'm not an Apple fan)

Nah, I barely have the time. With the time I have, I prefer to watch something else than slice of life. Slice of life never holds that much interest for me. I watch some but they're always the last choices. Until now, I even haven't finished Lucky Star and Shirokuma Cafe, the slice of life anime that I have. They are hilarious, yes, but I still don't like them that much. Maybe I'm just too much of a fantasy lover that anything mundane is not that interesting.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Game of Ships

I hope so too. I'm not exactly excited to see the evil me. :derp

Eh, I prefer not to burden them with that. The cost for my living expenses and tuition is expensive enough, and my parents no longer work, so as long as I still can use what I have, I'll use it. If I want to buy something, I'll just save my own money. Even so, with my savings, I prefer to buy a tab than phone since I have so many ebooks I want to read without having to open my laptop. Phone's screen is too small.
I like Lumia coz it has Windows. (I'm not an Apple fan)

Nah, I barely have the time. With the time I have, I prefer to watch something else than slice of life. Slice of life never holds that much interest for me. I watch some but they're always the last choices. Until now, I even haven't finished Lucky Star and Shirokuma Cafe, the slice of life anime that I have. They are hilarious, yes, but I still don't like them that much. Maybe I'm just too much of a fantasy lover that anything mundane is not that interesting.
I'd be curious for a bit until you begin fixing your glasses and hair rises up :hee.

That's very mature of you to think like that. What tablet would you like to have? I think I may get one down the line and at MCW there was a Samsung 3 tablet launched that I really liked but it's not something I really need and trying to be better with my money electronics-wise.

What do you think of Android phones?

Fair enough. I've not seen either one of those series so I can't comment on how good they are. Previously, I'd not seen much slice of life stuff before but wanted something light to casually watch. Usually most of the series I've seen have a fantasy element in them too but I think you're more an avid fantasy fan than I, so you set out to watch those first.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: It's pronounced 'tragic flaw'.

Android yeaaaahhhh~ But your Nokia is not Android yet right?

Anyway, hi. o/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top