The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

It's troublesome indeed, I find myself moving slowly on that part. :p

"Sore dake", not "dakae". Haha. So desu ka. Ma, ganbatte kudasai! ;)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,099
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

:soclose



:emocat
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

Not really. One of the point of being mentally healthy is that you can accept life and not complaining too hard about what happens. Even though you sick physically, you can be mentally healthy... Which will be rare to find in students, I believe. :PPP

Sounds like you need some antidepressants. Want me to write you one?
You know, I've meet many people and observe them, and my conclusion is that none of them is mentally healthy. There are healthy physically, but if one looks deeper into their mind, they're not so healthy after all.
Humans. They are always unhappy about something even though they try to hide it. *shrug*

I don't even think antidepressants will help. :oh

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

がんばります, チャルリーさん!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

well i approved your post, is it wrong?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

well i approved your post, is it wrong?
nope. it's just that it's kinda wasteful just to post a word.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

sometime a single word say a lot. beside i didnt come here just to post one word :cookiehand
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

sometime a single word say a lot. beside i didnt come here just to post one word :cookiehand
そうですか? 
Then, why did you come here?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

heh i just wanted to see how this otaku here was doing? :mono
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

heh i just wanted to see how this otaku here was doing? :mono
How nice of you. As you can see, it's pretty quiet here, and I'm quite busy.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

what's keeping you busy? school?

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

and its doesnt seems quiet to me, it's not a spam ground but i found it quite lively even thought i don't understand most of what u guys are saying. the otakuness lvl here is above 9000
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

You know, I've meet many people and observe them, and my conclusion is that none of them is mentally healthy. There are healthy physically, but if one looks deeper into their mind, they're not so healthy after all.
Humans. They are always unhappy about something even though they try to hide it. *shrug*

I don't even think antidepressants will help. :oh
It doesn't mean there are no mentally healthy people in the world. :p

Sounds scary. :oh

How are you, btw?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

it all depend of what's your definition of mentally healthy is? everyone have their standard and most ppl describe their mental state as ideal thus judge ppl mental state by comparing it to their own mental state
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

it all depend of what's your definition of mentally healthy is? everyone have their standard and most ppl describe their mental state as ideal thus judge ppl mental state by comparing it to their own mental state
LOL we were talking about mentally healthy per definition by psychiatrists. That includes looking at life positively and can handle jobs/works/challenges in a balanced or positive mood/mindset.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

lol i think someone mentally healthy will never aim to become a psychiatrists :nah
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

what's keeping you busy? school?

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

and its doesnt seems quiet to me, it's not a spam ground but i found it quite lively even thought i don't understand most of what u guys are saying. the otakuness lvl here is above 9000
My thesis, to be exact. Heh, in fact, it's already 4.30 am here but I'm still awake because of I'm still working on it. Tomorrow is the deadline for 50% of it. Now, I'm taking a break so I go here.

It's pretty quiet for me, because there were busier days. Nowadays, I can check everyday but there will be like none or only one post in this thread.
Hah, if this is otaku enough for you, then you shouldn't meet me in real life when I'm talking with my friends. The otakuness level might be above 9000000.

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

It doesn't mean there are no mentally healthy people in the world. :p

Sounds scary. :oh

How are you, btw?
Somehow that statement of yours remind me of Akane Tsunemori. She is actually a mental beauty, but she lives in anime world, so she doesn't count.

Still depressed, but not as depressed as a few days ago. I have to, since if I don't, I won't be able to work on my thesis. Between my depression and my future, of course I'll choose my future though it's really hard to concentrate on anything lately.
I read a book on psychology a few days ago, and I took a test on MDD. I'm positive MDD, only that I do not have thoughts of suicide. Naaah, I still love life too much to be thinking on suicide. The funny thing is that my other friends also suffer from the same thing. It's an outbreak of MDD here! We are all depressed people so we get more otaku everyday to take off our mind from the depression. It seems to be working a bit. :oh

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

lol i think someone mentally healthy will never aim to become a psychiatrists :nah
:lmao You say it!
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Jiyuu no Tsubasa

So you just show up here to aggravate me? :notamused

I have nothing against Arata but I still stand firm to my opinion that Taichi deserves Chihaya. :hmph
It seems Hanano X Taichi is the pairing to go, she's been receiving a significant amount of development on that spectrum that it is nice to cheer for her as she mellows out more from her initial attempts.

Chihaya and Arata on the other hand... I don't know if it is because the latest arc is Arata-centric but definitely Chihaya and him have been building up so to speak, starting with Arata's pent up jealousy that throws him off for some time. In any event, seems like this arc would be a turning point now that Arata has practically declared war :squee
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top