Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
actually my accent is more like: the french accent mixed with the french canadian accent xD

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

do another vost Ancy :hurr
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
why wolfie?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
cuz i like ur voice :hurr
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
:amuse I'm not British tho
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Listening to Xi0's vost:

"Adorien..."
"Yeah?" :blink (out loud)
...
"JUST DO IT!"
"Okay!" O.O

Srsly, you scared me. xD I wasn't expecting any shouting.

Okay, I'm doing it! Soon...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Maybe she should.... :XD

^///^

Btw, the idea with the singing and stuff, I like it, but... I don't think I can get myself do that... making a vost is difficult enough. :D But I find it fun.
Other ideas... People speaking in their own languages or languages they know? Or asking things that others have to answer. I dunno. I'm not very good with ideas either. xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Listening to Xi0's vost:

"JUST DO IT!"
xi0.. love your advice:toc

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

I think Ancy should vost again and ask you to vost yourself :hurr
maybe I will..I'm not a timid person...I think Adi noticed that, coz in various posts she addressed me as Ancy chii...which means blood in Japanese..In other words, passionate...fiery:hip.

Adi your intuition is amazing....especially because my favorite colour is velvety red:love
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:D Ancy... I love you.

In a... normal, long-distanced, Internet way. :sweat
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Waa you ppl sound so cool :D
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
finally:blai.........

Adi chan...you sound soooooo cuteeee:wtf

Love your voice:luv....

How come you don't like your own voice-_-; when it is adorable:wub???
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Saaa, I agree with Ancy (we the SG fans should stick together)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
finally:blai.........

Adi chan...you sound soooooo cuteeee:wtf

Love your voice:luv....

How come you don't like your own voice-_-; when it is adorable:wub???
Awww, Ancy! :crying You're too nice. I know I sound weird.

Thank you! :wtf I just don't like how it sounds when it's recorded. It sounds perfectly fine in my head. :D

Saaa, I agree with Ancy (we the SG fans should stick together)
Thank you too. ^^


Oh, and... I'm sorry I made a weird vost again. :sweatdrop
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Maybe i should make one too (never heard my voice recorded before :? )
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Awww, Ancy! :crying You're too nice. I know I sound weird.

Thank you! :wtf I just don't like how it sounds when it's recorded. It sounds perfectly fine in my head. :D

Adi, believe me... your voice is beautiful..You should be proud of it, because,.... it is a part of you..and it is a sweet beautiful part.....just embrace it (ok..that's lame, but you know what I mean)
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
It's not lame! :wtf Thank you! :hug I try thinking like that, but... it's different when someone else says things like that. ^^
 
Top