Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Sexy morning voice indeed, Goldie:zomg ....I'm also looking forward to chatting/speaking to you...and thank you for encouraging Adi and Tina to vost....we need more girl-power on that thread:nod
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol nice vost goldb, and thanks ^^

How bout we make an MH choir, I'd be happy to play the keyboard and, er somebody with audio editing skills (ie audacity) can meld the trax together? :XD

But you need to keep in time, and that's something people who only sing in Karaoke can't do :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
GoldB! :wtf

Thank you for encouraging me! :XD I'm sorry that I'm so hard to convince. I actually want to vost, but I'm still too ashamed. :XD Also, my mic appears to be broken and makes too much noise sometimes, so if I can get a new (and better (I hope)) one soon, (maybe) I'll do a vost.

But really, thanks for the encouragement. :amuse

Edit:

Well done, Totinona! :wtf You sound very cuuute! :hug

I just must do a vost now. I must!
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sexy morning voice indeed, Goldie:zomg ....I'm also looking forward to chatting/speaking to you...and thank you for encouraging Adi and Tina to vost....we need more girl-power on that thread:nod
:hip you know how I do...

Yup, we need more people to vost/ or the active members here to vost more often. I know it's a bit daunting making that first vost but trust me guys, no one here will be making fun of you unless you have a high pitched voice :teehee

Seriously though, VOST!!!:bmgai

GoldB! :wtf

Thank you for encouraging me! :XD I'm sorry that I'm so hard to convince. I actually want to vost, but I'm still too ashamed. :XD Also, my mic appears to be broken and makes too much noise sometimes, so if I can get a new (and better (I hope)) one soon, (maybe) I'll do a vost.

But really, thanks for the encouragement. :amuse
It's okay Adi, when you're ready. I want everyone to be able to vost as much or as little as they like and of course only when they feel like it :bmgai So I just look forward to hearing you and anyone else who hasn't vosted yet.


@Tina: Thanks for vosting, you sound sooo cute, you must be very huggable :cheez

:vbunny
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Tina...you sound cuteee :wtf... Well done girl....See, it wasn't that bad after all..and I agree with Goldie (I don't know why, but I love calling you Goldie..hope you don't mind) you must be very huggable:amuse
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I wonder what I'd sound to you all. :XD

I must know! I must! :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well that first vost you made was incredibly creepy...you're not creepy are you? :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
No! :gwah I promise. :scry

I hope I'm not? :oh










Maybe I am. :oh
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
T.T

I know! ;.;
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
huh?? Adi you're not creepy nor weird..don't listen to him:yelling...

xi0...you're a bad boy
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
huh?? Adi you're not creepy nor weird..don't listen to him:yelling...

xi0...you're a bad boy
I was just going by her first and only vost some months ago. It was static or feedback on a guitar and her whispering something :XD

It was freaky :iik
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:XD Ancy came just in time. Don't worry, Ancy, I guess I'm weird at least a bit. :D

And I think I didn't get Xio right. :oh

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

I was just going by her first and only vost some months ago. It was static or feedback on a guitar and her whispering something :XD

It was freaky :iik
Wow, that would've been funny. xD It was actually my mic's bad quality, it makes some strange noises sometimes and the first time I tried recording myself and listened to what I've recorded, the noise sounded like... voices. :oh And it was late and my imagination freaked me out. xD
So yeah, that's why it's so weird. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wow, that would've been funny. xD It was actually my mic's bad quality, it makes some strange noises sometimes and the first time I tried recording myself and listened to what I've recorded, the noise sounded like... voices. :oh And it was late and my imagination freaked me out. xD
So yeah, that's why it's so weird. :oh
That's right! :XD You said something like "Can you hear the voices?"....and you whispered it. It was something out of a bad dream :XD
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
When someone says I'm weird I take it as a compliment. :XD

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

:XD Ancy came just in time. Don't worry, Ancy, I guess I'm weird at least a bit. :D

And I think I didn't get Xio right. :oh

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------



Wow, that would've been funny. xD It was actually my mic's bad quality, it makes some strange noises sometimes and the first time I tried recording myself and listened to what I've recorded, the noise sounded like... voices. :oh And it was late and my imagination freaked me out. xD
So yeah, that's why it's so weird. :oh
Voices? :iik I vote for new mic! :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
When someone says I'm weird I take it as a compliment. :XD
I do too. :D Sometimes. :oh

Voices? :iik I vote for new mic! :XD
I vote for that too! :XD But sometimes my mic doesn't make that noise, so I'll try making a vost and if it's clean and I don't think I sound too weird, I'll post it. :oh
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
That's right! :XD You said something like "Can you hear the voices?"....and you whispered it. It was something out of a bad dream :XD

I cracked when I read this...

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

When someone says I'm weird I take it as a compliment. :XD
yes, but when you hear it often it doesn't feel like a compliment anymore..it feels like you're an outcast:gar
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:XD

I guess I've made a short horror. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It was actually pretty cool...but it just felt like a tease since it wasn't a real vost :XD

And you can use headphones/earbuds as a mic too Adorien. Just plug them into the Audio In jack.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
ADI paranormal hearing voices activity version:rofl

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

you really crack me up
 
Top