Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
@thanks Adorien....yes yes, please say something...want to hear you....sooon :wtf
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I... I will try. :wtf

I'm inspired by how cute you sound. xD And by everyone's words. :oh I promise, I am.
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
:cheez when?? I want to know the exact time and date....hehe want to be the first one to like/thank your vost :XD


[c]:aki[/c]
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:XD My stalkers are increasing, it seems.

Charlie, don't randomly butt into people's posts! :yelling (It's funny, keep doing that.) And what do you mean, eh?

[C]Meant she was going to stalk you. :p[/C]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
who me?? or Charlie :cheez

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Ado...then my new name shall be Stalkancy mhahahahaha
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yes, that suits you perfectly. :3c
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
lol Ancy~

Love the accent + voice
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
accent??? nobody told me that before ( except when I speak Dutch :D )....btw I love your accent too....aussieee....is simply adorable:wub
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That should be...interesting :teehee

I'll vost again at some point. Too late here right now though.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
That should be...interesting :teehee
I'll play. I won't sing.

And it'll be on a piano, instead of a guitar, like many may think.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Charlie still posts.....or still posts the most...when he did post :fail
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Me threeeeee! :arf

I'll make a vost with a demonstration of my music skills. Soon. :arf
Please, do that! :wtf And it's gonna be on piano! :zomg

I'm gonna do a vost soon too. :hee
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
I'll do a (short) vost when Adorien posts one. :teehee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Okay. :oh But that means you might not do a vost for a very long time... :XD
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Or you will feel pressure to post one soon. :derp

And I don't know what to say.. :XD
 
Top