Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Actually, I haven't decided on a song yet. I had Moonlight Sonata in mind, though, if the girls would all combine and ask me "pretty, pretty, please" I could, just maybe, change my mind. :3c
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
My biggest problem is that I don't know what to say. :XD

"Hi. Bye." :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Actually, I haven't decided on a song yet. I had Moonlight Sonata in mind, though, if the girls would all combine and ask me "pretty, pretty, please" I could, just maybe, change my mind. :3c
I love "Moonlight Sonata"! :wtf I would love to hear you play anything though.

My biggest problem is that I don't know what to say. :XD

"Hi. Bye." :arf
Me too. :sweatdrop

And if I try saying "Hi. Bye. :arf", it would definitely sound strange, it might not sound like "Hi. Bye." at all. xD Because of my accent, being nervous and so on... xD
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Me too. :sweatdrop

And if I try saying "Hi. Bye. :arf", it would definitely sound strange, it might not sound like "Hi. Bye." at all. xD Because of my accent, being nervous and so on... xD
Me too lol. :XD Very awkward. :carlton
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Adorien...just whisper it and it might sound normal :derp

I would love to vost...but I have nothing to say :fail
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I would love to vost...but I have nothing to say :fail
how about your positive/happy thoughts about other members' vosts/photos, etc, etc, etc????
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
how about your positive/happy thoughts about other members' vosts/photos, etc, etc, etc????
But everyone does that...it's cliche! :bored

All we need is a hot topic as a launching point. I think Bob's older topic would have worked, but it would have eventually devolved in people making fun of me or bashing me........but at least there would still be vosts to listen to!!!!!! :scry
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
... Me singing made the Vosting thread popular last time... Do I need to do a Christmas edition?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
how about telling us about... the craziest/weirdest/funniest/embarassing/entertaining things you've ever done :hurr..that should be fun:toc
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
how about telling us about... the craziest/weirdest/funniest/embarassing/entertaining things you've ever done :hurr..that should be fun:toc
Why not do it yourself? :jk

I guess all my past links expired...that's why you're interested in me vosting. I'm boring :sweatdrop
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
maybe I'll do it again....my experiences are really interesting :cheez..I clearly remember the time when I climbed up a tree...ohh.. I was feeling on top of the world :smugbunny,................. but then the branch broke off-_-; and I fell on a guy who was passing by:teehee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Adorien...just whisper it and it might sound normal :derp

I would love to vost...but I have nothing to say :fail
But if I whisper, it will be like my first vost, which all of you don't count as one. :arf And Orgz will think I'm not cool. :XD And I'm actually not! :gwah

And you should just say something random, Xio! :hug
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Arrrgh I got home late, I'll vost in the morning....

:shifty



:eyeroll
 
Top