I'll be waiting for your vosts....I'll do a (short) vost when Adorien posts one.![]()

I'll be waiting for your vosts....I'll do a (short) vost when Adorien posts one.![]()



Wise wordsGirl vosters, UNITE
AND TAKE OVER.



I love "Moonlight Sonata"!Actually, I haven't decided on a song yet. I had Moonlight Sonata in mind, though, if the girls would all combine and ask me "pretty, pretty, please" I could, just maybe, change my mind.![]()
I would love to hear you play anything though.Me too.My biggest problem is that I don't know what to say.
"Hi. Bye."![]()

", it would definitely sound strange, it might not sound like "Hi. Bye." at all. xD Because of my accent, being nervous and so on... xDMe too lol.Me too.
And if I try saying "Hi. Bye.", it would definitely sound strange, it might not sound like "Hi. Bye." at all. xD Because of my accent, being nervous and so on... xD
Very awkward. 



how about your positive/happy thoughts about other members' vosts/photos, etc, etc, etc????I would love to vost...but I have nothing to say![]()
in case you get homeI'll be making a vost when I get home tonight, unless I forget![]()

But everyone does that...it's cliche!how about your positive/happy thoughts about other members' vosts/photos, etc, etc, etc????


No... Me singing made the Vosting thread popular last time... Do I need to do a Christmas edition?


..that should be fun
Why not do it yourself?how about telling us about... the craziest/weirdest/funniest/embarassing/entertaining things you've ever done..that should be fun
![]()


..I clearly remember the time when I climbed up a tree...ohh.. I was feeling on top of the world
,................. but then the branch broke off
and I fell on a guy who was passing by

But if I whisper, it will be like my first vost, which all of you don't count as one.Adorien...just whisper it and it might sound normal
I would love to vost...but I have nothing to say![]()
And Orgz will think I'm not cool.
And I'm actually not! 


