Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Mine will be about 13 this year. :faint
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
it was older than me :oh

but I hope our cats will become 30 :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
He is, Adi *-*
I know! *.*


I hope your cats live long! :hug

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

I'm listening to Shin's "vost" again. :XD
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
shin vosted?? :oh
*goes to check*

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

where's shin's vost? can't find it:oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
shin vosted?? :oh
*goes to check*

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

where's shin's vost? can't find it:oh
Shin is Nana's cat, Ancy! :xD

:hug
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
:faint


that was funny tho :rofl
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
MOAR VOSTS!!!

Cool to hear from (and) TWIIIIINS :3c

Adi, Chuck, and that annoying cat :oh ...but cool nonetheless :XD
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Damn, voices are like eyes, they are all beautiful. I like how your voice skipped at some point Katomika.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
skipped? when?...btw..that's my fun voice:derp...cos in formal situations I haz a moarr serious voice:arf..ya know:oh
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
skipped? when?...btw..that's my fun voice:derp...cos in formal situations I haz a moarr serious voice:arf..ya know:oh
When you said "and..." while introducing your third question, kinda felt like you were reverting to your original voice at this point, but you took control instantly. You are good.

I'll be waiting for your formal voice. :hee

P.S. Imho, the cat isn't annoying xi0, it's the one who recorded him/it.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:XD

Nana! :hug


I said "nest" by accident. ._.

Naomi, sorry for making your name sound weird! o.o

And I actually didn't really answer anything. xD
 
Top