Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Adiiii :onoz ...I laughed so much when you answered the bird question...You're awesome...:3c


and Theubier..why don't u vost?? :oh

I still don't know how you sound:oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:XD Really! My budgies looked like they had their eyes closed, trying to fall asleep, but... never slept. I dunno, it's a mystery. xD Maybe birds don't fall asleep completely. Maybe they're half awake. :oh Gotta read about it.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
:XD Really! My budgies looked like they had their eyes closed, trying to fall asleep, but... never slept. I dunno, it's a mystery. xD Maybe birds don't fall asleep completely. Maybe they're half awake. :oh Gotta read about it.
Omg :onoz...you crack me up:3c....you should have vosted this:jk

ok..now I'm ging to do other stuff..

like going out:arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Bye, Ancy! :hug

Can't wait to hear your next vost. :hee
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
and Theubier..why don't u vost?? :oh

I still don't know how you sound:oh
Where did the "h" come from ? Mmmmm...

Fair enough, I will, you have my word.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
^ :oh

I, for one, was only disappointed and annoyed because I suffered from a misplaced joy when I didn't hear your voice in the vost. My apologies for being mischievous while creating those misunderstanding. -_-;
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:XD

See, Nana? We all just like hearing you! :hug
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
o.o

Nana! :comfort

I've lost my voice only once, it was so weird. o.o Don't push yourself! Take care and rest. :hug
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Obama made it easier for brazilians enter the US, don't you fear for your life? >.>
No...you're telling me your cat never annoys you? :oh

P.S. Imho, the cat isn't annoying xi0, it's the one who recorded him/it.
:derp

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Oooohhh in that case, I would totally record something, but I have a bad flu right now so my voice is gone D:
The people in your life must be soooo happy :wtf

:fan

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

And nice vost Ancy :hee and Adi..........I'll have to put headphones on to make it out clearer, too noisy here right now.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
?.? Okay.

And don't be mean to Nana! :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why would you think I'd be mean for no reason? :gwah

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

o.o

Why say that then? :XD Too shy to vost? :hug
No way, she had a singing vost :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He only looks adorable when he wears your headset?......what? :neutral
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nana, you sang before, like Gary said, so why be shy? :XD

:hug

Gary, she said he looks adorable when she wears her headset. Maybe he's curious about it or something. :XD

Cats are so cute! :wtf
 
Top