Destiny, I think I'll call you giggles from now on
.
You should add more. They will certainly boost your confidence.
. You should add more. They will certainly boost your confidence.
. I guess I giggle when I am bit nervous...Destiny, I think I'll call you giggles from now on.
You should add more. They will certainly boost your confidence.
Do i make you nervous...cause all you do is giggle when you in chat?Lol. I giggle a lot too when I’m nervous. Although that’s rare.It’s better than running away or hiding.
Anyway, I’ve heard your voice plenty of times. It’s sweet and soft spoken.Just like a regular girl.

Dont go there...lissa hates the thought of me...im to much of a diva for herUh oh. Pairing nominations aren't over yet you know.![]()


Cant remember if i seen one that he speaks...idkAre Orgz videos mute? D: Never noticed.
(Or at least more than a few)I probably never dig them up....I've made a ton of voice posts in the past though.(Or at least more than a few)
Maybe I'll make another one of these days.
Hey....i made a rap for you guys xDDDDDOrgz even recorded himself singing Drops of Jupiter *-* #neverforgets
Nah. I’ve already explained this. I just find you entertaining. I love to laugh, I’m always laughing. It’s one of my best qualities.Dont go there...lissa hates the thought of me...im to much of a diva for her
Man...i want to hear you and ust accents.
Nah. We’re alike alittle. We have similar bad traits. My best friend is a lot like you lolDont go there...lissa hates the thought of me...im to much of a diva for her
Man...i want to hear you and ust accents.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
