Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Destiny, I think I'll call you giggles from now on :derp.

You should add more. They will certainly boost your confidence.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Destiny, I think I'll call you giggles from now on :derp.

You should add more. They will certainly boost your confidence.
I guess I giggle when I am bit nervous...


And...maybe if I win some award I will do another one...but...just doing one took a lot from me.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lol. I giggle a lot too when I’m nervous. Although that’s rare.It’s better than running away or hiding.
Anyway, I’ve heard your voice plenty of times. It’s sweet and soft spoken.Just like a regular girl.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol. I giggle a lot too when I’m nervous. Although that’s rare.It’s better than running away or hiding.
Anyway, I’ve heard your voice plenty of times. It’s sweet and soft spoken.Just like a regular girl.
Do i make you nervous...cause all you do is giggle when you in chat?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Uh oh. Pairing nominations aren't over yet you know. :heh
Dont go there...lissa hates the thought of me...im to much of a diva for her:hmph

:XD


Man...i want to hear you and ust accents.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I've made a ton of voice posts in the past though. :oh (Or at least more than a few)

Maybe I'll make another one of these days.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've made a ton of voice posts in the past though. :oh (Or at least more than a few)

Maybe I'll make another one of these days.
I probably never dig them up....
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dont they disappear after so long?
Prolly why i didnt hear orgz's
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Dont go there...lissa hates the thought of me...im to much of a diva for her:hmph

:XD


Man...i want to hear you and ust accents.
Nah. I’ve already explained this. I just find you entertaining. I love to laugh, I’m always laughing. It’s one of my best qualities.
Everyone says this about me, Lisa is always laughing.
Dont go there...lissa hates the thought of me...im to much of a diva for her:hmph

:XD

Man...i want to hear you and ust accents.
Nah. We’re alike alittle. We have similar bad traits. My best friend is a lot like you lol
I feel like I know you even though I haven’t been around you, especially the aggressive side you choose to hide on here.
That hyper(active), quick temper and stubborn side....lol
Plus, you’re a clown...smh. I seem to attract clowns similar to you. I wish I knew why. That’s all. I’m rambling too much now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dont hide it as much as its not necessary xD
Like i said....im really a family oriented guy...ol school.
Once i like you....you guys have a team player...im that fool you call lol.
But im also quite the shepherd....i dont like to see any of my friends in bad situations no matter the situation.
:thumbs
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lissa....you probably got lala thinking...."wtf she invited to come stay with her?"
:lmao
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I doubt it. Lala loves you. You're pretty chill..
 
Top