Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Ancy... grant my wish and sing some Sum41! Or whatever you'd like.

And I'm still waiting, you know. :hurr
i read sign 3 times in a roll with different meanings each time :D
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
seriously??

:fail
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*I was hoping that Adi will forget about it:amuse*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*ok ok*...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Even if she had...I wouldn't have, that's for sure :imslow
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
oh god:scry....you're mean Gary:yelling
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
done with it...

huh? which reason?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Totinonaaa! :hug

Your voice isn't horrible! :gwah But I felt the same way about mine. xD You sound really cute when you're talking, and being nervous makes you sound even cuter. :D

I love how you sound when speaking Japanese. :amuse You sound so fluent. I couldn't understand some parts, because I'm a noob to Japanese, but... I think you said you're a baka? Baka ja nai da yo! :gwah Kirei na voosuto datta! :hug
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Beethoven? Moonlight Sonata? Piano?

The Calling. Wherever you will go. Guitar.



Coming Soon. :hip
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:wtf Moonlight Sonata! Wherever You Will Go! :wtf

AAAAAAHHHHH! :onoz
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Tina...I agree with Adi....your voice is:wtf....

and when you spoke Japanese....awwww...although I understood a few sentences...I loved every single word you've pronounced:luv

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Beethoven? Moonlight Sonata? Piano?

The Calling. Wherever you will go. Guitar.



Coming Soon. :hip

Soon???...we need the exact date, time,...etc:derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
;.; There there, Orgz! :hug I can at least comfort you with the fact that my Japanese is currently bad (if that's comforting at all :XD).

And I could help maybe?

I might... help? At least I know where to get materials from.

Nice and useful blog.
Quoting myself looks just... wrong. :fail
 
Top