Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Say Whaaat ?! :D


EDIT:

Lol same reaction :D
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Raping ? sure :D
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
she won't tell her age but the have a sexy & beautiful voice :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Grandma :teehee

Nice vosts people....I should be more forceful with my demands, they seem to work :3c

Farf can sing :imslow

...all this talk of singing is making me nervous :sweat
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Farfalla~!!!! :fangirl That was really nice!

And rapping scav was cool too, this thread is really picking up. Let's keep it up people :super
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Someone told me that I sounded cute......I've heard many things, but never that :XD
revost ppl will start saying it more :D
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
ppl theyll be hypnotized, dunno just revost with Do It pointed at me :D

P.S. For the sake of SPAM :D (and eggs)

P.S.S. Morning :))
 
Last edited:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
for vosting, but if you don't want me to vost ;( ok i won't do it :D
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I Don't wanna Make me ! :D

I like your voice btw it's cool :D
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Xi0 your voice is cute! But "cool" suits it more. :hee
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
:D:D yes, go go Adi - sing, xi0 just Vost !
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I don't know what you're talking about :fail



You've heard her sing before :XD

I don't want to overdo it
Not recorded tho :D i want to have a hard copy :D
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Ancy, I also think the winner is "JUST DO IT!"

Because apparently, that made me do it. :XD

I was laughing with you, btw. :D You have a cute laugh. :amuse
 
Top