- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Say Whaaat ?! 
EDIT:
Lol same reaction

EDIT:
Lol same reaction





Wah? D: How old are you? XD I'll take comfort on Ancy? *-*Don't boss me around...I'm a grandma
...and I do whatever I want..when I please
![]()





That was really nice!

revost ppl will start saying it moreSomeone told me that I sounded cute......I've heard many things, but never that![]()

...why?revost ppl will start saying it more![]()

(and eggs)
)


Ohfor vosting, but if you don't want me to vost ;( ok i won't do it![]()
...well you can if you want, but Adorien was the one who was wishy-washy about it for a while, that's why everyone wanted her to do it.




yes, go go Adi - sing, xi0 just Vost !I don't know what you're talking aboutXi0 your voice is cute! But "cool" suits it more.![]()

You've heard her sing beforeyes, go go Adi - sing, xi0 just Vost !

Not recorded thoI don't know what you're talking about
You've heard her sing before
I don't want to overdo it
i want to have a hard copy 

You have a cute laugh. 