Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Hmm... rap... I'm not a rap person. ^^ I'm sorry I'm not excited, Scav! xD
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
oh god....why you want me to vost???

and I can't sing:yelling

except if I want to fulfill my evil plan and exterminate the human species:arf.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Exterminating people with the power of sound. Now in HD.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
That's Cool @ Adi
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm glad you think so.
 
Last edited:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
well of course
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hmm... rap... I'm not a rap person. ^^ I'm sorry I'm not excited, Scav! xD
huh? O_O
i wasn't tryin' to excite you(where did u saw that rap excite? ) i was just tryin' to make something so u guys won't have any excuse to sing :kukuku
sing NOOOOWWW Ancy :yelling
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Hasn't been called. Walks away silently.*
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Yes you too Adi
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Oh, alright. xD I'll do it. But don't blame me if I sound awful! >.>
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
yeah it did :D i understood nothing xcept the rock in the end :D
well its a jay-z song, here the lyrics of the part i tried to sing
i dont know well the lyrics and i weren't watching them so i made few mistake :XD
All the ladies they love me, from the bleachers they screamin'
All the ballers is bouncin' they like the way I be leanin'
All the rappers be hatin', off the track that I'm makin'
But all the hustlers they love it just to see one of us make it
Came from the bottom the bottom, to the top of the pots
nigga London, Japan and I'm straight off the block
Like a running back, get it man, I'm straight off the block (damn i skipped that sentence :XD )
I can run it back nigga cause I'm straight with the Roc

thats the song. from 0:38 to 1:00
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
@ Adi i wont i'll make you do it :D before me :D
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Yes Do it Want it ! :D
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Don't boss me around:pwnge...I'm a grandma:hip...and I do whatever I want..when I please:yelling
u wanna run away now? :o
u just said u'll sing after me? right? :3c
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Scaridy cat?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I did not say that....I didn't even think of that:-_-
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
damn she's a grandma but she's still shy? :o
 
Top