Hmm... rap... I'm not a rap person. ^^ I'm sorry I'm not excited, Scav! xD

.
huh? O_OHmm... rap... I'm not a rap person. ^^ I'm sorry I'm not excited, Scav! xD

well its a jay-z song, here the lyrics of the part i tried to singyeah it didi understood nothing xcept the rock in the end
![]()

All the ladies they love me, from the bleachers they screamin'
All the ballers is bouncin' they like the way I be leanin'
All the rappers be hatin', off the track that I'm makin'
But all the hustlers they love it just to see one of us make it
Came from the bottom the bottom, to the top of the pots
nigga London, Japan and I'm straight off the block
Like a running back, get it man, I'm straight off the block (damn i skipped that sentence)
I can run it back nigga cause I'm straight with the Roc
before me 
Don't boss me aroundsing NOOOOWWW Ancy![]()
...I'm a grandma
...and I do whatever I want..when I please

u wanna run away now?Don't boss me around...I'm a grandma
...and I do whatever I want..when I please
![]()





