Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, I kinda did. :XD
It was meant to be heard days ago though. When it would've been at least slightly funny.
No it was funny...since you messed up the order in the Word Association thread :XD

I had just put off visiting the thread to check the latest posts :s
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
About... me?

:XD

I dunno, think of something.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yes, that's a good idea. Talk about how you're tired and can't make a vost. :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Well do whatever you want then! :yelling

It's not like I want to hear your voice or anything. >.>

Just a little. :p

---------- Post added January 19, 2012 at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was December 29, 2011 at 10:57 PM ----------

Gary, you crack me up! :rofl

Also... Long time, no hear. :crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I know right? Vosting nonsense is amAAAzing :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
DO ET AGAIN DO ET AGAIN DO ET AGAIN! :arf

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

:oh

I'm glad you vosted two times in a row, Gary, but... I don't get you. :oh

They stole your bucket, wha... WHA- SAY WHAAATT? :arf
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
But, Ancy, I don't get it! :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's a picture that turned into a meme...GOOGLE IT :arf
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I see it this way: Gary is a protective person (true story:3c)....and he wants to save his bucket from the thieves.

Since he's a possesive guy and at the same time caring, he chooses to warn the bucket thieves by vosting :lmao

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

It's a picture that turned into a meme...GOOGLE IT :arf
OKAAY :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:oh

Ancy, Gary, have you met? :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:oh

You meet in Charlie's world? :zomg
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I see it this way: Gary is a protective person (true story:3c)....and he wants to save his bucket from the thieves.

Since he's a possesive guy and at the same time caring, he chooses to warn the bucket thieves by vosting :lmao
WhatisthisIdonteven? :gwah



It's from this

 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Gary, quick! Like her explanation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Top