HU ha ha HU HU 



Ramble on and then try my evil laugh.Cool vosts guys! Expect mine tomorrow.
Can we get some themes or topics going??? Otherwise I'll be rambling on the whole time...


Yay!Cool vosts guys! Expect mine tomorrow.
Can we get some themes or topics going??? Otherwise I'll be rambling on the whole time...

It kind of sounded like that breathing women do when they're in labor?![]()

It kind of sounded like that breathing women do when they're in labor?![]()
.SorryNow my evil laugh will become known as the pregnancy laugh..


One word: v-o-s-t!My sister has told me several times I got an evil laugh.![]()
Have to actually laugh at something though. 
...I need to read a few pages 
Me too.My laughs always loud and changingHave to actually laugh at something though.
![]()



can't give you gold, not tv setsCheating was never mentioned!!
Presents!!
---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------
Me cheated? Prove it![]()

...ask realistic internet stuffI know... I was not being serious.can't give you gold, not tv sets
...and..you mentioned a certain website in your vost..
Fine fine - surprise us Ancy~~~ ;p (kiddin - no pressure of-course. )but seriously..if there's a present involved..let's keep it real...ask realistic internet stuff
.


...

Nope U did not...It was just unexpectedDid I disappoint you !?!
Oh...
![]()
C'est trop triste !..![]()

