So cute. I don't know how I manage then, I'm more shy than you. Maybe you meant just now.
So cute. I don't know how I manage then, I'm more shy than you. Maybe you meant just now.You'd be surprised about who's shier. Well that, and I don't really ever attempt to record myself.So cute. I don't know how I manage then, I'm more shy than you. Maybe you meant just now.
I'm not sure if I can describe my singing as "fun" considering I don't do it in front of anyone else....unless I'm drunkHmmmm. Okay, if you say so. I don't like recording myself either and I'm usually paranoid about it, but sometimes the want to have fun is greater, I guess.
Anyway, just do a vost, talk about whatever. You can just "gar" and it's still gonna be a vost, no?




so last time, on skype...were you drunk??I'm not sure if I can describe my singing as "fun" considering I don't do it in front of anyone else....unless I'm drunk
I can just "gar"?
MAN UR NOT PICKY![]()

*is a curious cat*
Which time? When Koen and I were singing? Yeah, I was pretty much drunkso last time, on skype...were you drunk??![]()
You weren't online that one time? It was only Koen and I reallyWe should all get drunk and skype sometime '-'
You alky; always looking for reasons and excuses to drinkWe should all get drunk and skype sometime '-'


With me and Koen singing because we were drunk?I wasn't! At least I don't remember. O.o



Oh that's right, you were being "weird" that nightI wasn't xD I'd remember something like that for life xDDD

