Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:XD So cute. I don't know how I manage then, I'm more shy than you. Maybe you meant just now.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:XD So cute. I don't know how I manage then, I'm more shy than you. Maybe you meant just now.
You'd be surprised about who's shier. Well that, and I don't really ever attempt to record myself.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Hmmmm. Okay, if you say so. I don't like recording myself either and I'm usually paranoid about it, but sometimes the want to have fun is greater, I guess.

Anyway, just do a vost, talk about whatever. You can just "gar" and it's still gonna be a vost, no?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hmmmm. Okay, if you say so. I don't like recording myself either and I'm usually paranoid about it, but sometimes the want to have fun is greater, I guess.

Anyway, just do a vost, talk about whatever. You can just "gar" and it's still gonna be a vost, no?
I'm not sure if I can describe my singing as "fun" considering I don't do it in front of anyone else....unless I'm drunk

I can just "gar"? :rofl

MAN UR NOT PICKY :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm not picky? :oh

What's wrong with "gar"? :XD

You could play the bass? That'd be very interesting.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I'm not sure if I can describe my singing as "fun" considering I don't do it in front of anyone else....unless I'm drunk

I can just "gar"? :rofl

MAN UR NOT PICKY :arf
so last time, on skype...were you drunk??:oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:bkitty *is a curious cat*
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,428
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France

Or so they said.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Conversations without me! ;.;

Forever Alone - Skype Version T.T
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I wasn't! At least I don't remember. O.o
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Really? How can I forget! :gwah

I'm so messed up. :fail
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Top