Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I moved your post, this is the thread for typed responses. The one you posted in has to have Voice Recordings in them :thumbs.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Wtf! :oh

Oh, thank you. :noworry
What's wtf? :o

You're welcome? :huh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I moved your post, this is the thread for typed responses. The one you posted in has to have Voice Recordings in them :thumbs.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------



What's wtf? :o

You're welcome? :huh

Means you're spanish wasn't good enough.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I laugh so hardhed that now my vost will be boring comparing to his vost. :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol Charle your vosts were funny as well
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oH you sang too?
she's supposed to sing in french (2nd part of the challenge ). she gonna sing the first verse of that :plot
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Char, funny vosts! :tem

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

she's supposed to sing in french (2nd part of the challenge ). she gonna sing the first verse of that :plot
:iik
I'm practicing like crazy! :sexyarf
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh my, I'm so scared of hearing Tata in french that I stopped as soon as I played the file :XD

And Adi, wtf?! All I heard was " Je vais je vous vais va tu chululula~" :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
xD I knooow, cause I have no idea what it sounds like, and that's why it sounds like I'm fading away xD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh my, I'm so scared of hearing Tata in french that I stopped as soon as I played the file :XD
:waah

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

That means I was the only one that rocked in French ^.^!
I didn't listen because I'm to lazy to download it. :cookiehand
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bob - it sounded nice to be but I'm not French xD.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Speak french is the new trend but you should try to speak portuguese too! :nod
 
Top