Re: The Voice Recording Thread - Chat with us~!

Oh, thank you.
Wtf!

Oh, thank you.

Wtf!


What's wtf?Wtf!
Oh, thank you.![]()


I moved your post, this is the thread for typed responses. The one you posted in has to have Voice Recordings in them.
---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------
What's wtf?
You're welcome?![]()

oH you sang too?I laugh so hardhed that now my vost will be boring comparing to his vost.![]()


she's supposed to sing in french (2nd part of the challenge ). she gonna sing the first verse of thatoH you sang too?



she's supposed to sing in french (2nd part of the challenge ). she gonna sing the first verse of that


Oh you were revening me huh?jelly?
thats for callin me #2![]()


Oh my, I'm so scared of hearing Tata in french that I stopped as soon as I played the file![]()

I didn't listen because I'm to lazy to download it.That means I was the only one that rocked in French ^.^!

