Scav - you bwass - you did all of them. <3

I can do your hard malayam one. But too lazy =/
. Im the same ways.


Moved your post here to the discussion thread - its also sticked on the top of the forum along with the voice chat thread.Lol, I so have to do this one day!![]()

As soon as I get the microphoneMoved your post here to the discussion thread - its also sticked on the top of the forum along with the voice chat thread.
One day means soon - right?![]()







(and no one noticed lol
) (stupid plan sis!
)In my post me and Lise pretended to be each other though.(and no one noticed lol
) (stupid plan sis!
)
it's VERY different actually; aahhhh how I've missed that voice 
Tina I noticed the difference!it's VERY different actually; aahhhh how I've missed that voice
Thanks for the vosts Lotisa~
tsss lying is bad you knowTina I noticed the difference!it's VERY different actually; aahhhh how I've missed that voice
Thanks for the vosts Lotisa~


Why am I getting whipped?In my post me and Lise pretended to be each other though.(and no one noticed lol
) (stupid plan sis!
)

Because it was your idea..Why am I getting whipped?![]()
