Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Scav - you bwass - you did all of them. <3
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
scav reply at 1:12 sounded like r2d2 suffering a seizure :lmao

You did great man!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anyone else up for le challenge?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I can do your hard malayam one. But too lazy =/
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can do your hard malayam one. But too lazy =/

I soooo understand your lazy :nod. Im the same ways.
But I would love to hear your attempt. :nod :nod
 

Chatte

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
65
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: The Voice Recording Thread - Chat with us~!

Lol, I so have to do this one day! :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Voice Recording Thread - Chat with us~!

Lol, I so have to do this one day! :D
Moved your post here to the discussion thread - its also sticked on the top of the forum along with the voice chat thread.

One day means soon - right? :D
 

Chatte

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
65
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: The Voice Recording Thread - Chat with us~!

Moved your post here to the discussion thread - its also sticked on the top of the forum along with the voice chat thread.

One day means soon - right? :D
As soon as I get the microphone :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Korean and Japanese <3

Lise welcome to mh ~~~

:omg


:dancin

:turtle

:polka
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In my post me and Lise pretended to be each other though. :teehee (and no one noticed lol :XD) (stupid plan sis!:ck)

I saw this - and thought hey they sound the same haha - but I was just too happy that you both vost'd.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Tina I noticed the difference! :gwah it's VERY different actually; aahhhh how I've missed that voice :squee

Thanks for the vosts Lotisa~
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tina I noticed the difference! :gwah it's VERY different actually; aahhhh how I've missed that voice :squee

Thanks for the vosts Lotisa~

They did put on a good show right?

Hows about a vost song challenge, think anyone would be interested Bob?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Tina I noticed the difference! :gwah it's VERY different actually; aahhhh how I've missed that voice :squee

Thanks for the vosts Lotisa~
tsss lying is bad you know :derp
 
Top