Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
did not..I still have it.. I think..all said in it was, gary shut up, stop, just stop..
the second one about the snail is more mean,lol
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
did not..I still have it.. I think..all said in it was, gary shut up, stop, just stop..
the second one about the snail is more mean,lol
Uhuh, keep changing your story :heh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
don't feed the troll lissa
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
whateva garysnail.. I'm good..you got the point..let's keep it moving
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao :lmao

Holy snaps - nice vosts everyone. :nod :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It wasn't in the wrong thread...unless Bob moved it or something :huh

You thought it was too mean, so you deleted it...lel
did not..I still have it.. I think..all said in it was, gary shut up, stop, just stop..
the second one about the snail is more mean,lol
I also wondered why it was deleted. The second is better but still should've kept the other link. You can undelete yourself.

Think this is the first time I've heard your voice, Lissa. Cool singing :amuse

Josef! did you have a tooth taken out or something? :/

---------- Post added March 10, 2014 at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was March 08, 2014 at 09:44 AM ----------

Lol that was a fun one Adi. A bit random of me to vost that but it turned out quite well :hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
All I got from that was a really quick "what did you say" :XD
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
they're taking the hobbits to isengard! gard gard gard
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:gnut
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You didn't hear anything because you're old, Greg :nunoderp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
OMG Ancy! :zomg I want a 10 hour version.

Greg, you shouldn't ignore people while they're calling you on Skype.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didn't hear it...i'm old:heh

the couple days you guys call...I was planning with the best man for the bachelor party:celebrate
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Dat British accent tho :zomg LOVE it man, love it !
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Lemme hear moar of that accentish :nod
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yesss posh please xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nah, I'm laughing at the thought of it. I'll read just read or talk shit in my next recording.

But you guys gotta do some too :yelling
 
Top