Its all fucked up....
Georgia,Florida,Louisiana,New York,Caribbean.....
Georgia,Florida,Louisiana,New York,Caribbean.....


liductan has such a nice voice.Great recordsliductan has such a nice voice.
only lissa

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I meant great records for you twoonly lissa
Doesnt work lala--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
you even described your menu. Cool voice too, tio.
.I just did not want to ruin this with my poor American accent.
.Go say somethingI just did not want to ruin this with my poor American accent.
.

But they will laugh at me when I talk with my indo accent.Go say something![]()

It'll be fine dw no one will laugh at you.But they will laugh at me when I talk with my indo accent.![]()
I remember your voice as one of the cool ones. Post!But they will laugh at me when I talk with my indo accent.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
all those voices. 
Dunno what about though.. grilling? 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
.