Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I said frying. Poor chicken feels sad



#Damn you autochange smh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So many interesting voices, tfw Charlie forgot to press to button the activate his Indo form.
Actually watched an Indo accent video prior to posting to make sure my accent would be on point. But whilst doing the actual recording I forgot to. :XD

And thanks orgz as well. :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I sad frying. Poor chicken feels sad
Oh lol :XD
I'm listening in a loud diseal truck.
So it's not the best place to listen.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
:awe

I was trying to immitate Gnut. Failed, cos white girls can't rap. Need some practice :derp
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Rofl why are trying to imitate Gnut
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Cos when he speaks he sounds like he's singing/rapping, at least for me...and that chicken sentence was hilarious. Worth immitating.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Esu Bobinho - can't see any link.

Btw. Are you talking about chicken? I know your brother is a huge fan. Not sure about you tho :derp
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Esu Bobinho - can't see any link.

Btw. Are you talking about chicken? I know your brother is a huge fan. Not sure about you tho :derp
You may need to activate flash lool.
But yeah I am talking about chicken I had some left over.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Aye you can get the vocaroo code when you hit quote or reply to lil Bob's post. You will see the code then you can search for it on vocaroo with that. Or just replace another vocaroo link with it (if that made sense) it seems the code is not supported in mobile much.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
It must be an easier way than this. Wanted to do it, but it takes so much time.
Crome doesn't support flash anymore and my phone does not have it.

I've read that Mozilla and Dolphin still allow flash.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
It must be an easier way than this. Wanted to do it, but it takes so much time.
Crome doesn't support flash anymore and my phone does not have it.

I've read that Mozilla and Dolphin still allow flash.
Yeah they should
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Cos when he speaks he sounds like he's singing/rapping, at least for me...and that chicken sentence was hilarious. Worth immitating.
Lol
G sounds country as hell, as any American
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ancy
Lol
Girl, I like what you were doing there...
 
Top