Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lambu sounds like I’d expected, awesome. (Except I’d imagined at least a tiny bit of a Spanish accent, arriba mi dios la cucaracha, you sound American-like!)
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Otou-saaannnnn :clingy

You have an awesome voice. So cool!
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wat, Lambu doesnt sound like a chibi :gwah
Thank goodness those testosterone pills did their work :lambirb
Ha! Now you cant say Im a woman anymore! :lmao

Lambu sounds like I’d expected, awesome. (Except I’d imagined at least a tiny bit of a Spanish accent, arriba mi dios la cucaracha, you sound American-like!)
Yeah, I've adopted the accent of the people I treat with in my job (lots of americans), so that and my father's canadian accent make me talk like that. :XD
I speak completely different in spanish though. :p
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lambu sounds like I’d expected, awesome. (Except I’d imagined at least a tiny bit of a Spanish accent, arriba mi dios la cucaracha, you sound American-like!)
You always say that lol

It's like you're imagining our voices...
How do you determine this lol..I just wanna cuz you said the same thing to me.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I always thought @Lambu has feminine voice

Happy Belated Birthday Lambu
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You always say that lol

It's like you're imagining our voices...
How do you determine this lol..I just wanna cuz you said the same thing to me.
Based on the way people write, I guess? I don’t know really. Though I wouldn’t say everyone sounds like I imagined. It’s more common that I have an “oh, I see” reaction, rather than an “a-ha, as I suspected!”-reaction. :XD

For the record, I vary between reading @zimbardo as Stephen Briggs (narrator of Discworld audio books) and Liam Neeson in Schindler’s List.
The Stephen Briggs part I can kind of understand why my subconscious applied, but don’t ask me about the Schindler part..
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
but don’t ask me about the Schindler part..
Possibly due to my preferred mode of transportation?

Currently, however, my voice has gone to shit - intercontinental flights plus general sickness really don't improve one's voice
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Based on the way people write, I guess? I don’t know really. Though I wouldn’t say everyone sounds like I imagined. It’s more common that I have an “oh, I see” reaction, rather than an “a-ha, as I suspected!”-reaction. :XD

For the record, I vary between reading @zimbardo as Stephen Briggs (narrator of Discworld audio books) and Liam Neeson in Schindler’s List.
The Stephen Briggs part I can kind of understand why my subconscious applied, but don’t ask me about the Schindler part..
Ok. That's cool. I don't put much thought into these kinds of things. I'm always like, "oh that's what the person sounds like."

Except for greg. He sounded EXACTLY like I thought.
A country ass....nikka.
From the woods:lmao
It just fits lol

I used to think my voice doesn't fit me..but now I think it does.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pardon me:xi0same
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
For what? Lol
G being g.. Is good
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Happy birthday
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Erinyes
:hi5
You sound amazing , love the accent👏😍.
Thanks for sharing.
 
Top