Fun Thread The Voice Recording Thread - Chat with us~!

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
vocaroo didn't work for me, so I just recorded something and uploaded it..
you guys can download it here
It was lame, but whatever
*Voice is a little low so turn up your speaker a bit to listen better ^^;*[2]
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
ARE YOU READY FOR THE HURRICANE ALSO KNOWN AS BALLAD, GOOD-NIGHT SONG OR A TYPICAL SONG PEOPLE SING IN FOURTH GRADE? ARE YOU? ARE YOU?

thought so.

Also, I have a sore throat, as you most likely figure out by the hoarseness of my voice and the notes I fail to hit in the clip.

Also.

CARNAGE
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh, well. I feel like singing a very cheese song.
Prepare your ears for an horrible sound and terrible english. :toc
Mandy

PS: it's almost 4 AM. I have to sing in a low volume. ^_^
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah... Just to hold who ever hasn't heard my voice over untill I record things... Also warning there is static since I recorded off my webcam's mic xD

http://vocaroo.com/?media=vYKu9YnEglaHRGizh


Also when I said my voice is deeper than it usually is.. It's not really maybe half a pitch deeper than usual... It just felt insanely deeper when I was talking.

---------- Post added September 21, 2011 at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was August 26, 2011 at 11:20 PM ----------

First- http://vocaroo.com/?media=vNIVFufZ3iB9SPUvH

Second- http://vocaroo.com/?media=v8v92kwZb8UDJJhpK ( Warning Audio Quality = Horrible)
 
Top