Other The Weapons Thread

Kina

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
I have the most dangerous weapon of all *Mr. Salty* yes its true Mr. Salty is the most dangerous. more leathal than a cat. :smile-big

Mr. salty can: :kukuku

*make your food tasty
*blind people if sprinky in the eye :spank
*hurts alot when placed on open wound
*if used right can make you sick
*if in solid form it can become a crystal that is very sharp
*in crystal form if you mold it right can become any sharp object.
* Mr. Salty is more than a salt :spaz

<-- Mr. Salty in hiding on my avatar :wtf
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
^ No comment :eyeroll ;)

Why Emei pincers, Raine?
 

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
1,248
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Gold Knight said:
Why Emei pincers, Raine?
I dunno, they're just nifty I suppose. ^_^
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Gold Knight said:
Why Emei pincers, Raine?
here i was wondering what kind of weapon is a 'pincer' :smile-big until i scrolled down and saw Raine's post. good choice of weapon raine. the emei piercers looks small and deadly, me like :)
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
List of thing i could use as weapons off my computer desk:
Broken Cd (sharp edges)
Bobble (flick in the eyes)
Hairspray (works as pepper spray)
Screwdriver
Hole Punch
Wires (whip)
 

uchiha_rurik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
DemonDays said:
List of thing i could use as weapons off my computer desk:
Broken Cd (sharp edges)
Bobble (flick in the eyes)
Hairspray (works as pepper spray)
Screwdriver
Hole Punch
Wires (whip)
Why I dont see that as a weapon, but someting else??????? :spank
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Sangiovanni said:
Why I dont see that as a weapon, but someting else??????? :spank
:yelling Pervert.


But its true.. i thought of that as well.
 

Kina

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
DemonDays said:
:yelling Pervert.


But its true.. i thought of that as well.
what are you going to use a wire as a whip that makes it perverted?

and nothing can beat Mr. Salty XD
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
what are you going to use a wire as a whip that makes it perverted?
S & M :oh
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Hrrm, first

BUMP!
_________________________________________________

My lil' darling:
 

Jovvi

Proofreader
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
10
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Here, I'll put Thread Necromancer out the door for a little while.

:'( I'm so happy to find so many lovers of shiny, sharp, and pointed weapons. I hope people keep posting pics of their knives, swords, and related items!! The only moderately shiny dangerous object I have are arrows :( (I'm jealous of sword owners)
 

EmbodiedDespair

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If I had some pictures, I'd post. I just have an Iaito and some Shinai I use for Iaido and Kendo.
 

ElUniversal

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Umm, let's see....a li'l tomahawk thingy, a small bow (I've got a pro archery bow somewhere, I forgot to put it on the wall), a Rambo-like knife, a nunchaku, some swiss knives and a machete (the kind of sword you use in jungles or forests to make way for yourself)...oh, that thing that looks like an AK-47 is just a cheap replica, don't call the CIA:blink


Sorry about the quality of the picture...it's a pretty old one and I don't really feel like taking another:)
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Umm, let's see....a li'l tomahawk thingy, a small bow (I've got a pro archery bow somewhere, I forgot to put it on the wall), a Rambo-like knife, a nunchaku, some swiss knives and a machete (the kind of sword you use in jungles or forests to make way for yourself)...oh, that thing that looks like an AK-47 is just a cheap replica, don't call the CIA:blink


Sorry about the quality of the picture...it's a pretty old one and I don't really feel like taking another:)
Lol, the toy Ak-47, i used to have one of them. Unfortunately, it suffered from wear and tear too quickly and now it is broken:scry
Generally, i don't have any weapons in my room. But what better than to have on-the-spot-instant-made weapons like a broken bottle or a pointy stick.
I would prefer a chain with a lock on it as a weapon in a fight, if i was given a choice,
 
Last edited:

Grimory

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
^or you could use your elbows and knees in a fight. they are actually weapons too lolz
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Elbows and knees could work, however, if you miss you target and hit a solid surface, like a wall; the result is very very bad.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,125
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Woah. I didn't know there was such a thread on MH. o_o

I found this claymore sword replica which I thought was pretty sweet.

Here's an awesome katana. 100% graphically designed and created.
 

Marc12

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 9, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You can forever control weapons next to the way, but it will charge you extra time and cash in putting up the mixture that you wish. present are exactly tons of armaments to be establish in the soil, purchased in the souk looted and bogus roughly Skyrim. Just stay your eyes open with all the potential. :super

---------- Post added October 11, 2012 at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was October 09, 2012 at 05:52 AM ----------

Yes i am truly agree very nice katana i love to see again it is better then samurai sword !!!!

---------- Post added October 12, 2012 at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was October 11, 2012 at 04:34 AM ----------

These weapons are really good but the picture quality is not quite good. :teehee

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

i think i am just a pretty hot weapon.. :teehee

---------- Post added October 15, 2012 at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was October 12, 2012 at 05:31 AM ----------

I have dissimilar style of weapons like stun guns, blow guns and other sort of weapons that I acquire from swordsswords on especially fewer cost I need to discover more inexpensive stores like swordsswords if any person know then put forward for weaponry. :verily
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Marc12 what are you favourite types of weapons?
 
Top