- Joined
- Jun 13, 2006
- Messages
- 5,054
- Reaction score
- 13
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well, I never walk around the house with masks or lightsabers. I dont cosplay, but one time I did KISSplay (I dressed up as Gene Simmons).Brede said:@ichimaru : noooooooo not another star wars fanmy bro is a big star wars nut as well. he's also collecting light sabers, figurines and even bought a Darth vader mask/helmet thingy (or whatever its called). he scared the living daylights out of our dog when he ran out from the house waving the light saber with the mask on
*sigh*
But I almost scared my aunt when she accidentally look into my closet and found my Bat'leth. She thought I'm a psychokiller or sumthin'... Good thing she thought I'm not...

my bro is a big star wars nut as well. he's also collecting light sabers, figurines and even bought a Darth vader mask/helmet thingy (or whatever its called). he scared the living daylights out of our dog when he ran out from the house waving the light saber with the mask on
*sigh*

Why only bladed weapons? The communities big enough, I'm sure; how about we see some real weapons, like uzi's and rocket launchers 
and
? yes...you do that...(hears police siren blasting their way to the door) 
=/