Other The Weapons Thread

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Brede said:
@ichimaru : noooooooo not another star wars fan :smile-big my bro is a big star wars nut as well. he's also collecting light sabers, figurines and even bought a Darth vader mask/helmet thingy (or whatever its called). he scared the living daylights out of our dog when he ran out from the house waving the light saber with the mask on :blink *sigh*
Well, I never walk around the house with masks or lightsabers. I dont cosplay, but one time I did KISSplay (I dressed up as Gene Simmons).
But I almost scared my aunt when she accidentally look into my closet and found my Bat'leth. She thought I'm a psychokiller or sumthin'... Good thing she thought I'm not... :D
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Bat'leth. She thought I'm a psychokiller or sumthin'... Good thing she thought I'm not... :D
erm...she would have to tell you that after seeing that huge bat'leth neh? :Haha
 

cap14

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
43

Pazuzu

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
173
Reaction score
87
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why only bladed weapons?

No love for the staff users among us.
 

cap14

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Why only bladed weapons?
You make a good point ... I forgot about my staff :darn Why only bladed weapons? The communities big enough, I'm sure; how about we see some real weapons, like uzi's and rocket launchers :)
 

_ATMA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2006
Messages
555
Reaction score
13
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i never really thought of staffs >.> lol i just dont wana see guns on the topic >.> but staffs are fine :)
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
well I dont own any myself, but here is some intersting clips of some one who owns them using them professionaly.
http://www.dojoofthefourwinds.com/video.html

the art of cutting using a japanese sword is called tamashigiri I think, and those wooden pieces ar japanese tatami matts that are rolled up, they very good practice of cutting.

the person who is cutting (instructor James Williams) is a swords maker himself if you go through his websites to his links you will find many interesting(expensive) and qulity things, he is an instructor in samurai arts and a russian martial art, have a look at his website, he is a very interisting guy.
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
cap14 said:
how about we see some real weapons, like uzi's and rocket launchers :)
erm...u mean like :guns and :laser? yes...you do that...(hears police siren blasting their way to the door) :Haha
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My first weapon ever...damn i need more money...



Btw I would really like to have a original naruto kunai :love =/
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Nice :thumbs
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hm...yeah. I remember seeing one which lookes exactly like it though. Can't remember where, and it was real too.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Ohohoho.

That is so cool. XD
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
I just use my trusty hammer and crowbar.
And they're practical for DIY use around the home.
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
DemonDays said:
I just use my trusty hammer and crowbar.
LOL me too
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
WHOA!!! That is sick beyond belief! Is that thing actually sharp?

_ATMA said:
lol it seems there is a thread for almost everything >.> but i came up with a new one lets show off any bladed weapons like swords and knives guns arent really liked here :amuse
zangetsu:
 

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
1,248
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^_^ It's funny, but I have a fear of sharp, pointy objects, but I also happen to be quite a fan of traditional Chinese weaponry.

I'd probably be a user of some kind of staff, but here's a little something that has always interested me greatly:

Emei Piercers
 
Top