The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep | Page 101 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
You won't know they've left! :3

It means something like "do your best" or "go for it".

LOL No I wasn't doing it on purpose. You asked if I had something planned with someone, I just corrected it; FOR someone. :hee But yeah, I have plans.

Oh ok, that actually sounds like a decent plan; besides the Hummer part. Hope she enjoys your gift :heh
They are the treasures of my room. Standing tall on the movie case, with a lamp pointed towards to highlight it's awesomeness.. I'll miss it.

No one corrects me. :noworry But, WHAT PLANS! :arf
Goddammit Bob, why aren't you telling me?

Well, she loves pink with such passion as I despise it, and they didn't have any pink limo's.. But I found this cool pink hummer. So.. yeah.. :D

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well... there were other people who said more outrageous things so... :sweat

Yeah, I'm bad at it, that's one of my phlegmatic sides. But I'm also the no-bs and straightforward type when my choleric side is talking. Just the day before yesterday, that someone whom I said disliked me exploded and got mad at me. It's a bit terrifying for me. What makes me even more terrified is that I could handle it calmly, using reasons and logic to calm her, even though in the inside I was practically trembling in fear. It's as if someone has taken over my body, but that someone is still me.

Oh, thanks, though I actually don't reblog much anymore. Lately, there aren't many interesting things in Tumblr... Of course, there are a lot of interesting stuffs, or I won't reblog them.. :XD
Oh really, any that you can share here?

When someone explodes in your face like that, you have to firstly try to handle it calmly( which in your case your instincts to do so were correct), to avoid it getting further out of hand, then or either walking away should you not succeed in calming them. When someone does that, I try to make them see how stupid and irrational they're behaving. I think the being scared part is normal, some of it has to do with lack of experience/dealings with situations like that. You become better at handling them, the more you come across them...as with many things in life. Just don't let someone make you tremble in fear :oh

Yeah the date/post numbers ratio is quite low but the quality is still there to be admired :p

Father! You totally just ignored me! :arf:arf:arf
Ahhhh I thought it was meant for Xad. So you wanted me to stop at 12,345? sorry I was just replying and posting to clear my CP that I didn't notice. :comfort

Happy Chinese New Year~ :glomp

They are the treasures of my room. Standing tall on the movie case, with a lamp pointed towards to highlight it's awesomeness.. I'll miss it.

No one corrects me. :noworry But, WHAT PLANS! :arf
Goddammit Bob, why aren't you telling me?

Well, she loves pink with such passion as I despise it, and they didn't have any pink limo's.. But I found this cool pink hummer. So.. yeah.. :D
I'll replace them with handdrawn copies :teehee

PLANS!!! :yelling I'm not telling you because I've not finalise them yet.

Hahaha the pink dilemma. :blush Never been with anyone who loved pink before. It's common to love it though; met a few.

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]81463[/split]

Status
Not open for further replies.