- Joined
- Dec 28, 2005
- Messages
- 513
- Reaction score
- 150
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Cars for the weak! I got a 360 this autumn and I love it! <3 If you've checked out 360 vs Wii vs PS3 and like the games that 360 has/will get, I can definitely recommend it (I also own a Wii, which is <33, but that's beside the point, seeing as they're two very different consoles with very different games ^^ Dunno much about PS3 and don't care except for when a Final Fantasy 7 remake comes >_<).
Anyway, yes, 360 has great games. I don't know how much you've looked into reviews, but here's a GOTY list from Gamespy and other nice games be found here etc. Some games I can recommend from experience are Bioshock (incredible atmosphere), Halo 3 (Fun campaign and great multiplayer), Mass Effect (Sci-fi RPG), Gears of War, Guitar Hero 2/3, Dead or Alive4/Virtua fighter 5 (if you like fighting games), F.E.A.R (if you like horror shooters), Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (Great Naruto game), The Orange Box (All Half-life 2 games, Portal - best game of the year in my opinion, TRY IT, and great MP action with TF2 - which I'm playing an unhealthy amount of on PC nowadays >_>), Fight Night Round 3 (if you like boxing), Forza 2 (for racing gaming) etc etc. So much to list up
Games I'm planning on trying/buying/leeching from friends are Call of Duty 4 and Assassins Creed, aand Dead Rising. So there you go, lots of games to choose from
Anticipating, hum... AC2? >_> Mass Effect sequels... the new Star Wars game... I'm sure I'm forgetting lots, but ohwell.
And Live, the online-part, is nicely done and it just works <3 Demos, arcade games and it goes fast to find online games. The headset and voice-communication is great too, especially in games like Halo 3.
Anything else...? Hmm, if you do decide to get one, go for the Premium version (or Elite if have a lot of money >_>), you'll want that wireless controller, headset and HDD. And make sure that it's not a very old shipment, the older 360s have a fail-percentage that's relatively high (though it comes with a 3 year warranty).
... Yeah.
Anyway, yes, 360 has great games. I don't know how much you've looked into reviews, but here's a GOTY list from Gamespy and other nice games be found here etc. Some games I can recommend from experience are Bioshock (incredible atmosphere), Halo 3 (Fun campaign and great multiplayer), Mass Effect (Sci-fi RPG), Gears of War, Guitar Hero 2/3, Dead or Alive4/Virtua fighter 5 (if you like fighting games), F.E.A.R (if you like horror shooters), Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (Great Naruto game), The Orange Box (All Half-life 2 games, Portal - best game of the year in my opinion, TRY IT, and great MP action with TF2 - which I'm playing an unhealthy amount of on PC nowadays >_>), Fight Night Round 3 (if you like boxing), Forza 2 (for racing gaming) etc etc. So much to list up

Games I'm planning on trying/buying/leeching from friends are Call of Duty 4 and Assassins Creed, aand Dead Rising. So there you go, lots of games to choose from

Anticipating, hum... AC2? >_> Mass Effect sequels... the new Star Wars game... I'm sure I'm forgetting lots, but ohwell.
And Live, the online-part, is nicely done and it just works <3 Demos, arcade games and it goes fast to find online games. The headset and voice-communication is great too, especially in games like Halo 3.
Anything else...? Hmm, if you do decide to get one, go for the Premium version (or Elite if have a lot of money >_>), you'll want that wireless controller, headset and HDD. And make sure that it's not a very old shipment, the older 360s have a fail-percentage that's relatively high (though it comes with a 3 year warranty).
... Yeah.
