- Joined
- Nov 17, 2005
- Messages
- 7,348
- Reaction score
- 11
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
But in the comics, I kinda found her to be one of the ones msot proud to be a mutant. I really didn't think she'd take it. XD
As for your answer about my drawing in his sig: It's kinda big, in a way. XD[br]Posted on: May 30, 2006, 03:07:27 PM_________________________________________________
As for your answer about my drawing in his sig: It's kinda big, in a way. XD[br]Posted on: May 30, 2006, 03:07:27 PM_________________________________________________
Heheee. XD You really are a fan of the Ultimates. XD I'm more on Uncanny...but from what I know, the movie is somewhat based on Ultimate. XDHints of romance between Storm and Beast, and the Rogue/Iceman/Shadowcat love triangle. ^__^



well not really XD), Piotr, Psylocke, Magneto. Many more.
Remember the 'pigtails' bit in the first movie? Well, something about Logan turning into a little girl, but...yeah XD