WinterLion said:
1. What's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?
hmm...that's tough...i really don't have funny moments....>>
2. Who's your idol (real or fictional) and why?
no one's my idol...idols are kinda farfetched
3. If you could change one thing about your life what would it be? Anything at all, but only one thing.
I would have traveled to all the places I ever wanted to by now...every country, city and location that I ever dreamed of...
4. What do you see yourself doing 10 years from now?
well it's 4:00 PM...so probably sitting down, reading or looking at some computer screen, or on my way home, or even sleeping if i'm on the other side of the world
5.1 If you could relive one event in your life what would it be? Why?
I would relive my appendicitis operation

, it was fun being pampered in the hospital, and I like getting sick
5.2 Would you change anything about it? Why?
Probably tell the doctors to double check anything they forgot inside me....>>
6. If you had to chose 5 things you couldn't live without, what would it be?
an internet-ready laptop, pencils, an infinite amount of drawing paper, a gaming console with all the trimmings, and my stuffed dolphin i've had since i was 5
7. What would you do if someone gave you $10 mil?
i would double check and make sure how much money i'd get after taxes and not get my hopes up too high, then double check he's being serious and not lying, then i'd probably buy some things here and there....hehe
8. If you could live someone else's life for a week, who would it be? Why?
I would live a polar bear's life in antartica, since it's a different species and it's in such a cold awesome place, plus it's all white and icy and snowy....
9. What's the best gift you've ever received? Given?
my constant ipods that have been found and i automatically keep since the owner's not found...I gave my parents an anniversary card once, and I wanted to make it special so I went around the neighborhood gathering flower petals and I stuffed them in the envelope and gave it to them
10. How would you describe yourself? Would your friends agree?
I'm quite and to myself, I think too much about something before I do it, and I can never say no to someone...I always say yes, and I always end up doing it...hopefully my friends would agree
If I've repeated any questions you've already answered, sorry.

I only had time to scan through your thread.

I tried to ask questions that were a little unusual, but if I didn't succeed...
....they were indeed extraordinary
PS 答えたくない質問があったら無視して。
だけど、僕は「いいえと言えない」と言ったでしょう? 笑