- Joined
- Dec 28, 2005
- Messages
- 513
- Reaction score
- 150
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
*shameless spam to remind people that we aren't dead, even though we haven't released in a while*



^^Gold Knight said:Well, how about chapters 274 to 277? Just now I was reading through the Chiyo-Sasori-Sakura battle in colors, and when I got to the end of 274 and opened 277 and saw Deidara exploding, I was like... noes!!! xD
Although that was a darn nice coloring by Lame on that. XD



and yeah~, me wanna see an Exa-chapter too!
How about you make an entire chapter heart-art-ish? XD
Nah~, just kidding.
And blah, Exa-chan, get some chapter done and afterwards go nagging in a corner how bad it is and just release it anyway so we can at least see? XD 

*blows whistle*The Exa said:Just get one cleaned & based in two days after releasing and I might have the motivation..

<3[04:12] <eaballer10> good job, Exa...
[04:13] <eaballer10> you made the #1 super hard baser champion who was always looking for something to do, stop coloring, and lose motivation
[04:13] <eaballer10> I thought this day would never come :OOO

HAHAHA~<3[04:12] <eaballer10> good job, Exa...
[04:13] <eaballer10> you made the #1 super hard baser champion who was always looking for something to do, stop coloring, and lose motivation
[04:13] <eaballer10> I thought this day would never come :OOO
Because sex sells, baby! Oh yea...ibra87 said:What's with putting sexual stuff in the topic's name to attract people to your releases?