The Zarosaki thread!

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
*shameless spam to remind people that we aren't dead, even though we haven't released in a while*
 

Dynamic Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
352
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
lol true... we need more time since its 'back to school' time, or (working) XDDD
this will have a majour effect on all of us...
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
What have you guys been up to lately? :D
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Stuff..

There are releases coming, nobody (equalsme) just feels like finishing the little things left here and there..
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Ea's just waiting for a HQ for 323, then I'll be coloring that as soon as he's based it. <3
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I don't know if we'll ever get a HQ for 323 :s
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
It's bound to come...eventually. :amuse
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Well, how about chapters 274 to 277? Just now I was reading through the Chiyo-Sasori-Sakura battle in colors, and when I got to the end of 274 and opened 277 and saw Deidara exploding, I was like... noes!!! xD

Although that was a darn nice coloring by Lame on that. XD
 

eaballer10

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gold Knight said:
Well, how about chapters 274 to 277? Just now I was reading through the Chiyo-Sasori-Sakura battle in colors, and when I got to the end of 274 and opened 277 and saw Deidara exploding, I was like... noes!!! xD

Although that was a darn nice coloring by Lame on that. XD
^^

274 is one of those chapters that almost got done, but never did. Shouldn't be that hard to finish.

275 is semi-halfway~ish done by Reaver Reload, and myself. Super Soft Shadedness

276 is just started by Reaver Reload, and a team of my basers. Cell shaded ftw <3

277 is almost done by the one and only awesome STILUZ. It's a super spectacular chapter. LOOK FORWARD TO IT! O_O
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Awesome. I'll be cheering you guys on ^^ ( You guys nearly have that arc all finished! )

Hope you guys won't be mad at me for saying this, but that was the first arc I started really liking Zarosaki's coloring too. You guys are really getting good ^^
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
It's nothing new to us that you all hated our non-celly releases <3
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hate is such a strong word. Let's just say I love how you guys have improved :D

But it doesn't matter much to me about cell shading or softie as long as one artist works on a single chapter, which helps the flow, which is what I think liked so much about what you guys are doing now.

When will we see our next full-Exa chapter? <3
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Instead of "next", you should be using "first".. Anywayss, probably not anytime soon. My motivation is totally raped. I'm not satisfied with my skills at all and stuff. (anditsnothelpingthateveryonegoingsozomgaboutcelly) But hopefully I'll get something done before the end of the year <3

And yes, that's pretty much what we're doing right now. Consistency seems to be the key to your hearts. And I'm sure we'll get some of those releases out soon.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Congrats on your 200th post at MH. :nuts

How will you celebrate?

EDIT: Geez I just realized I hit 7000 XD

EDIT2: Anyways, here's a present for your 200th post. I've uploaded this smiley: :dei
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Both congratulations on the postcount thingie :dei and yeah~, me wanna see an Exa-chapter too! :dei How about you make an entire chapter heart-art-ish? XD :dei Nah~, just kidding. :dei And blah, Exa-chan, get some chapter done and afterwards go nagging in a corner how bad it is and just release it anyway so we can at least see? XD :dei
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
:dei :amuse

I'm sure you'll get your chapter eventually. Just get one cleaned & based in two days after releasing and I might have the motivation..
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
The Exa said:
Just get one cleaned & based in two days after releasing and I might have the motivation..
*blows whistle*

EA! Come 'ere for a moment, lad!

:dei
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
[04:12] <eaballer10> good job, Exa...
[04:13] <eaballer10> you made the #1 super hard baser champion who was always looking for something to do, stop coloring, and lose motivation
[04:13] <eaballer10> I thought this day would never come :OOO
<3
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
What's with putting sexual stuff in the topic's name to attract people to your releases? :dei :narsleepy :gailee :tobi :shukaku :kyuubi :haku :sandsib :yondaime :leepose :Gaipose :kisame :kksharing :jir_ras :Gaaraball :jir_thumb :narutokyu :kaiten :narsengan :jounins :kkchidori :Godaime :sandspin :Itachi :kkanbu :ebisunb :kkbook :kkkawarim :burnkk :shino :shannaro :sasuseal :oro :kabuto :sasufire
 

eaballer10

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
[04:12] <eaballer10> good job, Exa...
[04:13] <eaballer10> you made the #1 super hard baser champion who was always looking for something to do, stop coloring, and lose motivation
[04:13] <eaballer10> I thought this day would never come :OOO
<3
HAHAHA~

I'm so late <3

ibra87 said:
What's with putting sexual stuff in the topic's name to attract people to your releases?
Because sex sells, baby! Oh yea...

Either that, or we are obsessed with sexual context and stuff.. you choose ^^[br]Posted on: December 10, 2006, 11:59:54 PM_________________________________________________AND LET ME BACK ON RIZON!!!
 
Top