The Zarosaki thread!

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Not-so-detailed-with-a-lame-texture.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Btw, Exa, why did you give Sakura sleeves in your Chapter 245 colourings? She doesn't have them on the other pages... :)
 

syarul

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Gold Knight said:
Heh.

Well you'll likely be happy to know we're working on new banners for MH then so you can change the Sakura one to something else. Different Naruto themes along with other manga themes.
Finally after 9 pages i caught on this tread, sorry I'm one of the sleepy buddy in Zarosaki, btw the offering doing banner really sound tempting... ;). Exa/Stiluz u know I need u guys back me up if these guys up for this. Wat say u?
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Woo, cool avatar, syarul, ultimate balance...
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
I have no idea why there were the sleeves in my pics :S

I must have been confused by the elbow pads & stuff..
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Kukuku, a flaw! I have discovered one!

Are you now planning to quickly make a 'new' version?
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Nah, re-make's are weak. Unless you re-color the whole pic but that would be just way too agh for me at this point.
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
...says the one who's been fixing up chapters.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
The Exa said:
Nah, re-make's are weak. Unless you re-color the whole pic but that would be just way too agh for me at this point.
Stiluz said:
...says the one who's been fixing up chapters.
Kukuku
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Lies.

It's doesn't count if the page sucks.
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Then why would you fix it at all?
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
For the consistency.
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
consistency, that means the lighting in the cave right?? btw syarul nice avy..i think i saw it before i don't know where.
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Thghe cave is one thing. Lots of other stuff as well. Like.. Stiluz totally fucked up the colors in the chocobo and I have to fix them... Since I rule the world & stuff.. Love from the drunken fuck they call the head of Zarosaki <3
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Stfu mr 17-year old.^^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'm back, did ya guys miss me?

How's it going in Zarosaki HQ? No fights, I hope :P

syarul, feel free to create a Naruto themed banner if you think it would look better than the one we've got, or even as an alternative.



Ah, and Khal, where'd you get the Edited Manga for that Kyuubi pic? I was wondering if there were any Edited Mangas better than the ones I had for some of the Gaara-Naruto fight.
 

syarul

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Gold Knight said:
I'm back, did ya guys miss me?

How's it going in Zarosaki HQ? No fights, I hope :P

syarul, feel free to create a Naruto themed banner if you think it would look better than the one we've got, or even as an alternative.



Ah, and Khal, where'd you get the Edited Manga for that Kyuubi pic? I was wondering if there were any Edited Mangas better than the ones I had for some of the Gaara-Naruto fight.
:) thats sound promising. well before I could start doing this,. I would like to ask few thing for conformation..

1) do I need to follow the current Sakura size or can I extend it to the length of this forum board since there are pretty long broad grey line there?

2) what theme, welcome with suggestion, or follow the current manga maybe Sai or Yamato?

3) one character or few more ;)?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
1) Send a PM to NJT and ask about that.

2) ANY cool Naruto theme is welcome. Mental came up with a nice one with the three Sannin that we'll likely use as an alternative banner as soon as NJT figures out how to incorporate it. You can also do crossover with other manga too, or even just Bleach theme, etc. So far we also have Sasuke / Hitsugaya banner and a Kakashi themed banner (yay!) and others. Somebody also came up with a Buggy the Clown banner (for One Piece). Basically just go with whatever banner you think would look cool and one you'd like to see all the time on top.

3) see above, it can be more than one. Basically the only requirement is putting in Mangahelpers somewhere ( Manga / Raw / Translation too ).
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Gold Knight said:
I'm back, did ya guys miss me?

How's it going in Zarosaki HQ? No fights, I hope :P
No fights, Exa came on irc drunk and stuff, we had lots of fun <3 Also managed to get his name and town, so now we can stalk! Yey!
 

LamE

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Aw, I missed all of that. Well, I'll see him drunk next time (=very likely)
 
Top