- Joined
- Nov 25, 2005
- Messages
- 266
- Reaction score
- 18
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Not-so-detailed-with-a-lame-texture.

Finally after 9 pages i caught on this tread, sorry I'm one of the sleepy buddy in Zarosaki, btw the offering doing banner really sound tempting...Gold Knight said:Heh.
Well you'll likely be happy to know we're working on new banners for MH then so you can change the Sakura one to something else. Different Naruto themes along with other manga themes.
. Exa/Stiluz u know I need u guys back me up if these guys up for this. Wat say u?
The Exa said:Nah, re-make's are weak. Unless you re-color the whole pic but that would be just way too agh for me at this point.
KukukuStiluz said:...says the one who's been fixing up chapters.
Gold Knight said:I'm back, did ya guys miss me?
How's it going in Zarosaki HQ? No fights, I hope :P
syarul, feel free to create a Naruto themed banner if you think it would look better than the one we've got, or even as an alternative.
Ah, and Khal, where'd you get the Edited Manga for that Kyuubi pic? I was wondering if there were any Edited Mangas better than the ones I had for some of the Gaara-Naruto fight.
thats sound promising. well before I could start doing this,. I would like to ask few thing for conformation..
?
No fights, Exa came on irc drunk and stuff, we had lots of fun <3 Also managed to get his name and town, so now we can stalk! Yey!Gold Knight said:I'm back, did ya guys miss me?
How's it going in Zarosaki HQ? No fights, I hope :P