The Zarosaki thread!

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I do have a question regarding chapter 256, maybe you guys can help me figure this out. For the cover of Neji I've seen two different versions regarding the symbol on the wall behind Neji. One has a shorter arm than the other. You used the version with the longer arm, but I was wondering if you verified if this was how it originally looked on the RAW? Or how did you decide on which one to use?

( Or was it just something as simple as saying, well, it must be the longer arm since that's how it looks like on Neji's forehead... )
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
To be honest. I never even noticed that one before.. But I trust the people at Inane more then Shannaro (considering Shannaro had just started back then) to do their work as it should be done. Even after the Sharingan in 254 :amuse.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hmm, alright. Thanks. :amuse

Oh, and how're you doing on chapter 263, Exa? Should've figured you'd pick the one with the Deidara cover :D
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Stiluz got it..

It's nice, better then I could have done with my motivation back then..
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Oh, my mistake. Which one are you doing?
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
I was going to do 264 back then, but everything I tried just ended up looking like shit. I got highly demotivated and quit coloring for annoyingly long time.. Tried again with 271, yet nope, still couldn't get the pics to look nice enough.

Aand now finally, I'm working with 276. It's not that superb, but this time I really plan to finish it. Hopefully..
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
What was the biggest problem you had?

Good luck, hope you do finish it :p
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
His biggest problem was lack of motivation due to colorskill-hypocondria. 276 looks good so far anyway, as do my 277 and LamE's 278.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I have no doubt they'll look great, Stiluz :amuse
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
...far greater then any overhyped 262 :amuse

Nothing against Reaver, but still <3
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
We'll see XD

As long as you guys are having fun, that's all that matters ^_^
 

eaballer10

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes, fun it what's REALLY key here.....

Anywho, more questions please. I'll start....

What should we do NOW, to better satisfy you guys??? Be completely honest, you can't hurt our feelings or anything.

We are the ONLY Naruto Manga Coloring Group, therefore we aren't competing with anyone. We are doing what we want, when we want to do it. GIVE US SOME INPUT AND IDEAS!

And just in case you guys may have forgot, we are coloring for YOU.

Soooo, give us some thoughts, opinions, and the bad stuff, too, that way we can fix it.

Comment (and Ask) away!!! :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
FINE

I'll answer then.

You have to color more, faster, better & kidnap Batty.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Believe me, i wanted to reply here before :p - but i've always been busy after reading your posts ( just letting you know we still care about you guys :p :crying )
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Nice work, clarity :)

Man, I can't wait until the next Zarosaki chapter n_n
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
You guys shouldn't be so emo about not being asked questions, you already have the biggest thread in the Edited Manga board (and the funniest, I might add). ^__^
 

Reaver Reload

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
259
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ah, I wouldn't worry about the emos. They just love answering questions, just like I'm about to ask you guys:
How do you manage to moderate ALL the sub-forums in this forum all at once? Is there some kind of script or alert you have that automatically tells you when something awry happens? Like excessive swear-words and whatnot? I find it hard to keep my brain un-cluttered even when accessing only two sub-forums at any one time. Keeps some space in my brain for the new tricks, etc.

And our next chapter coming soon, my dear GK, so relax :)
I am however, hanging out like a crack addict for my Naruto fix. Man, it's really starting to get to me. Worked a 42 hour week, and now I need my 10 minutes of naruto-induced peace!
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Reaver Reload said:
Ah, I wouldn't worry about the emos. They just love answering questions, just like I'm about to ask you guys:
How do you manage to moderate ALL the sub-forums in this forum all at once? Is there some kind of script or alert you have that automatically tells you when something awry happens? Like excessive swear-words and whatnot? I find it hard to keep my brain un-cluttered even when accessing only two sub-forums at any one time. Keeps some space in my brain for the new tricks, etc.
We do have designated areas, but everyone usually helps out whenever they can. We're just a hard-working bunch. :)

I even find myself excess from time to time when I come on and another mod (read: most likely Miso) has already done all the work. :P
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Hermie said:
I even find myself excess from time to time when I come on and another mod (read: most likely Miso) has already done all the work. :P
So true xD, and before Miso it used to be LeenLeen :)

Anyway, when is the next chapter coming? :eyeroll
 
Top