- Joined
- Nov 25, 2005
- Messages
- 266
- Reaction score
- 18
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I'll see if the voodoo worked and I'll try to get that look nice <3
(hey-- if shikamaru can call himself a god why not Zarosaki)





10 Things to-do's to cos-play HidanThe Exa said:Yes, Diddywhee for me <3
Stien would obviously go for Hinata, Reaver has his Kisame (or Tsunade..), Auvie would go for Sakura, possibly Shika for Ea & for Pazzie.. That one guy..
Soooo, Hidan could be someone like Clarizarz. Yes. She would make a badass Hidan.

A single page to pimp out fully in my celly style can take anywhere between 3 to 7 hours, depending on the level of backgrounds, characters, etc. On average it takes 5 hours because I usually have a movie or something going in my other monitor while I colour, it helps keep me refreshed and renewedibra87 said:Some questions for the Zarosakians!
- How much does it take to color a page and pimp it to the maximum (a normal one)?
- What if it's just normally colored?
- When is there going to be the ultimate Zarosaki chapter which everyone from the staff has been a part of?
- When is clarity san going to do that cosplay mentioned above?
- When are you guys coming to irchighway?

After we take over the world, we will henceforth abolish working on a Monday, and raise salaries to compensate for one less day in the working week.Gold Knight said:When you guys conquer the world, what kind of edicts and laws will you guys enforce?
Hmm, Hisshouburaiken might take that as a challenge... (he's cosplayed as Kisame before.)Reaver Reload said:YES! I shall cosplay as the greatest Kisame ever.
EVER.
Ouch man, I don't even want to think about all the hours you've already spent on coloring >.< No wonder it takes a while between chapter releases for you guys.A single page to pimp out fully in my celly style can take anywhere between 3 to 7 hours, depending on the level of backgrounds, characters, etc. On average it takes 5 hours because I usually have a movie or something going in my other monitor while I colour, it helps keep me refreshed and renewed![]()
I really do think that is the best way to do it, but I wouldn't mind seeing a special chapter colored by all the Zarosaki members ever either. But I recommend doing it as an alternative ( having somebody else also color the same chapter fully) if you ever consider doing that, a special bonus?No idea about the entire Zarosaki group doing a chapter, since we're now focusing on individual artists for a whole chapter to keep consistency going.
Wee <3I hope Clariwee does the cosplay soon and wears fishnets for no good reason at all <3333333
I like how you thinkAfter we take over the world, we will henceforth abolish working on a Monday, and raise salaries to compensate for one less day in the working week.
Also, every weekend, there must be a "100 Best _____" with awesome footage that lasts for at least three hours, and changes topic every weekend.
Lastly, guys and girls will have chips implanted into their minds to remove prejudice, assumptions, ego, and pride, BUT NOT COMMON SENSE, thereby making the whole society run smoother and cleaner <3

Color a chapter 2 times?Gold Knight said:I really do think that is the best way to do it, but I wouldn't mind seeing a special chapter colored by all the Zarosaki members ever either. But I recommend doing it as an alternative ( having somebody else also color the same chapter fully) if you ever consider doing that, a special bonus?
eeeeeeer, what? I'm lazy enough to color a page 