The Zarosaki thread!

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Hermie said:
We do have designated areas, but everyone usually helps out whenever they can. We're just a hard-working bunch. :)

I even find myself excess from time to time when I come on and another mod (read: most likely Miso) has already done all the work. :P
LOL :rofl

I'm just too much online. I just use the "show unread posts" and "show new replies to your posts" options and scroll through.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Reaver Reload said:
Ah, I wouldn't worry about the emos. They just love answering questions, just like I'm about to ask you guys:
How do you manage to moderate ALL the sub-forums in this forum all at once? Is there some kind of script or alert you have that automatically tells you when something awry happens? Like excessive swear-words and whatnot? I find it hard to keep my brain un-cluttered even when accessing only two sub-forums at any one time. Keeps some space in my brain for the new tricks, etc.
Nah, no script. I have premonitions.

And our next chapter coming soon, my dear GK, so relax :)
I am however, hanging out like a crack addict for my Naruto fix. Man, it's really starting to get to me. Worked a 42 hour week, and now I need my 10 minutes of naruto-induced peace!
XD Yeah, me too.
 

LamE

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Well well. I finally started with the suikoudan picture (if you still remember which pic I'm talking about, which means 278 is complete!!! yes. You only have to wait 30+ weeks for it probably.... (still tweaking one pic though)

Maybe I'll show the credit pic when that one's done, ormaybe I'll only PM the pic to the one who requested it hmm. Wouldn't that be interesting?
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Anyway, when is the next chapter coming?
- Eventually.


pshdoublerelease
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
LamE said:
Well well. I finally started with the suikoudan picture (if you still remember which pic I'm talking about, which means 278 is complete!!! yes. You only have to wait 30+ weeks for it probably.... (still tweaking one pic though)

Maybe I'll show the credit pic when that one's done, ormaybe I'll only PM the pic to the one who requested it hmm. Wouldn't that be interesting?
Either way it'll be love :knk
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands

LamE

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Here it is. Hope you like it.

Any more pics you would like to see coloured? First come, first serve. I don't have time the next 3 weeks, but after that...:)
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Nice one Lame <3

And now, ask me more about the double release so I can bother to fix & release it.
 

LamE

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
So when will you release the chapters?

Lol, I must be stupid. There I was thinking that someone actually was interested in seeing some old pics coloured. Guess my pics are meh, or you just don't care that much. Oh well. Saves me loads of time too :)
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
T_T No really, it was awesome, but people are i am just too lazy to post...

I don't really know things to say about colourings most of the time, lack the skill to make them myself...

But it looks awesome...
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Awesome, Lame! You should've PMed me or something :p ( I love you Zarosaki guys and all, but it's been a while since the last release so I hadn't thought to check in for a while )

*saves and makes wallpaper*
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i always check but usually have nothing to say- so i just grab myself and go back again. There is no way to thank u guys enough. i just hope u get great or worthwhile remunerations from all your efforts.
and i am waiting for the newest release- have been waiting eagerly
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I am kinda wondering who will make which chapter release from this point...

Can you give a summary of the chapters and who is working on it at the moment? :)
 

eaballer10

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Khal said:
I am kinda wondering who will make which chapter release from this point...

Can you give a summary of the chapters and who is working on it at the moment? :)
Well, that last chap by Reaver was very cool, but there won't be anymore "one person chaps" until chapter 275. But 273 is getting colored by Ashen and Clarity, now. So the level of consistency is quite nice as well.

But as far as upcoming chaps are concerned, they are all group projects. But don't worry, we are alot better now, but 263 and 264 are just "meh :/," and that's why there is a double release. But 265+ is pretty good work.

And as far as our current progress, 263-267 have been done for months, and 268-272 is about 84% done.

Also...
The reason why don't release frequently is becuase you guys don't say you want it.

Well, actually, there needs to be a few (very few) fixes here and there, but Exa doesn't have the motivation to do it, 'cuz he that someone doesn't think you guys really want to see the chaps. Crazy... I know. :s

Anywho, if you guys want releases, don't say "I can't wait for the next release..." Say

"GIVE US THE RELEASE NOW! I CAN'T TAKE IT DON"T WANNA WAIT ANYMORE!!!!"

If you guys say that a couple of times, a new release should be out by tommorrow at the latest. ;)
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
What ea is trying to say is that Exa is an emo attentionwhore and needs to fill his bottomless ego, which is...bottomless. But no worries, I know where he lives, so a quick stalking and bitchslapping isn't far away. 263 + 264 comes as soon as I bother to drive for a couple of days to Finland.



(What I'm really trying to say is that Exa's never satisfied no matter how many comments he'll get, but don't worry, because me and Reaver knows how many people who loves us <3)


ART IS A BANG


Edit: Oh, and LamE, awesome pic, but you should post it in the art sections here and on NF as well <3
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
So, technically, releases happen when Exa-chan touches t3h booze? :oh
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
*brings out magnifying glass, and reads*
Stiluz said:


(What I'm really trying to say is that Exa's never satisfied no matter how many comments he'll get, but don't worry, because me and Reaver knows how many people who loves us <3)
ah ok

oh LamE, mind reposting the double you made, please. i meant the real big png version of that one...:wtf
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Oh God. I can't stand it. I must. Have. The. LATEST. ZAROSAKI CHAPTERS.

Cannot. Wait. AHHHH!!!! I must have more of EXA'S HEAVENLY WORK!!!!!!!! :faint

...

Why must you be so cruel, Exa!!?

:crying



...



*buys booze for Exa*
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Gold Knight said:
Oh God. I can't stand it. I must. Have. The. LATEST. ZAROSAKI CHAPTERS.

Cannot. Wait. AHHHH!!!! I must have more of EXA'S HEAVENLY WORK!!!!!!!! :faint

...

Why must you be so cruel, Exa!!?

:crying



...



*buys booze for Exa*
^ what he said :amuse
 

eaballer10

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
From #Zarosaki said:
[2:01pm] <+eaballer10> The fans NEED us :|
[2:04pm] <@TheExa> Make them need more.
[2:04pm] <@TheExa> And then I'll fix the chapter.
[2:05pm] <+eaballer10> You say that everytime
[2:05pm] <+eaballer10> or sumthin like that
[2:06pm] <@TheExa> Alrighty.
[2:06pm] <@TheExa> 10 new comments, excluding our own comments and I'll fix.
5 more to go... :crying

Gold Knight said:
Why must you be so cruel, Exa!!?
No one knows; except for the fact that he is VERY emotional and needs love  :s
 
Top