Games The Zelda Thread!

ArtIristic

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2014
Messages
219
Reaction score
109
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
How can a game with such a variety of characters not have a goron and a zora at least?
Exactly! We need furries. Lets see who do we have?- Oh, Ruto!
Ruto is probably one of my least favorite Zelda characters. I think it might be because of the boobs.
Darunia? Maybe. I could see him have a Sonic the Hedgehog speed dash as his main move. Extra points if we can play Saria's Song in the battlefield with him.
I would like to see a female Gerudo though. Those twin swords they use seems like fun and what better candidate than Naboruu?

Other fighters like Tingle and his brothers... and David (Who is no way related to Tingle and his siblings, but he looks exactly like them. Creepy.)
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,105
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Exactly! We need furries. Lets see who do we have?- Oh, Ruto!
Ruto is probably one of my least favorite Zelda characters. I think it might be because of the boobs.
Mikau ftw

 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,294
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Exactly! We need furries. Lets see who do we have?- Oh, Ruto!
Ruto is probably one of my least favorite Zelda characters. I think it might be because of the boobs.
Darunia? Maybe. I could see him have a Sonic the Hedgehog speed dash as his main move. Extra points if we can play Saria's Song in the battlefield with him.
I would like to see a female Gerudo though. Those twin swords they use, seems like fun and what better candidate than Naboruu?

Other fighters like Tingle and his brothers... and David (Who is no way related to Tingle and his siblings, but he looks exactly like them. Creepy.)
If we get a zora it should be the guy from majora's mask. Darunia is a must when it comes to gorons, I don't think there is one more representative than him. A gerudo would be amazing. I can't fathom nintendo skipping on that chance. Thinking about it they should also do some villains. Dinasty warriors had a wide variety to choose from and some where villains after all. Iron knuckles, the lizards with the swords and perhaps a few other classics.... Or maybe they can have naborou with and without her armor.... The huge goblin from twilight princess would be a nice addition too. Odolwa would be fun too.... It'd be interesting if they could make him a bit scary and erratic for the player to use. A proper stalfos would be fun.... A redead would be fun... Slow but powerful....
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
More info on Fi among other things:

- She uses dance-like movements and transforms into a sword to attack enemies
- New weapons: Ball and chain, which is included with the Power Gloves, and Wind Waker (summon wind and lightning attacks)
- Skyloft and Pumpkin Gathering are new locales
- You can level up by defeating enemies or using Rupees though the higher the level, the higher the cost
- You can use Rupees to buy/make badges which help you in combat
 

ArtIristic

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2014
Messages
219
Reaction score
109
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
More info on Fi among other things:

- She uses dance-like movements and transforms into a sword to attack enemies
Throwing aside my ceaseless hate for Fi, that does sound pretty awesome.
A dancing combatant that can transform into a huge sword? All of my money!


Well played Nintendo... :coolstory
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Great news and I'm liking the fact that they will make us use different characters to complete certain stages.
As for the new characters, I'm liking Fi's fighting style and Girhaim was a given in my opinion.
This game will be fun to play. :D
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,294
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Damn.... now I am too tempted to buy a wii u.... Even if the game bombs there is the new zelda game coming out in December....
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Screenshots and more info on the newest characters are up

---------- Post added July 14, 2014 at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was July 11, 2014 at 03:05 PM ----------

Fi's gameplay:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ArtIristic

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2014
Messages
219
Reaction score
109
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Seems like I've pronounced Fi's name wrong all along.
It's not Fi, it's Fai apparently.
Screw it,I'll keep calling her Fi.
She looks awesome by the way. This is what Fi should had been more like; kick ass, and lots of it.
Just please, don't let her sing. Ever.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Whoa! Fi's moveset looks powerful and also artistic, which is awesome in my opinion, because it does fits her. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
More info:

- According to Nintendo's profile of Fi, the world are merging together
- The game exists outside of the Zelda timeline
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
More info:

- According to Nintendo's profile of Fi, the world are merging together
- The game exists outside of the Zelda timeline
Well that had to expected, the fact this game is out of the timeline I mean.
BTW, the graphic looks fantastic! It is making me fall even more for this awesome game. :)
Thank you once again riki. :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
New Zelda gameplay:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,294
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
So... that some sort of tetra zelda? Not sure if I am a fan of the whole wind thing on her. It seems kinda like the overly kawai alternative to her TP version which had a baddass sword. I would have preferred that to be honest. The game seems fun although I am somewhat skeptic. In earlier posts I was talking about how I would like to play the most metal zelda game plausible and how it would be awesome to see link fighting a giant armored thingy while riding a dragon and wielding a flaming sword and whatnot. This is like the exact opposite. I get that nintendo is trying to appeal to girls but this kawai thing does not particularly appeal to me. To boot I am a tad bored of the gamplay videos. They are all kawai videos about kawai characters fighting kawai enemies with kawai movies. Hopefully they showcase a few less kawai characters later on. I get that they are trying to get more girls to play but to me it seems like they are a step away from doing something their regular fans won't particularly like.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,294
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
We already have zelda though. And she has the wind waker so she probably is some sort of tetra.... We need odolwa in the game.... I can't imagine him not being here. Its like all those years back he was made solely for this. And an iron knuckle... Do we have a gerudo yet? If the game is to be like dynasty warriors it needs to have a lot of characters.... So far there are 16 confirmed characters, I wouldn't expect less than 20 to be honest.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,105
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We need odolwa in the game.... I can't imagine him not being here.
I can. It's a boss that appeared just once in one game, with no character development nor real relevance in the Zelda world.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,294
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I can. It's a boss that appeared just once in one game, with no character development nor real relevance in the Zelda world.
He was the first boss of one of the best games in the franchise... You are right about him not having that much development however depending on how they do him he could be very fun to play. His erratic nature and the abilities we saw him use back in the day would fit this particular game very well. There aren't that many bosses around that would fit here anyways and the game would definitely be better if you get access to boss characters.
 

ArtIristic

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2014
Messages
219
Reaction score
109
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Ruto looks like some sort of waterbender. (We need a Last Airbender dynasty game.)
Also, we never saw her other hidden move; disappearing into thin air. Seriously, how the hell did she do that?
On another note, her breasts aren't scaring me as much. Furries with boobs should still outlawed.

Ok, so Darunia is on Death Mountain and he's wielding the Megaton Hammer. Yeah, Volvagia is the boss.
I see him dancing too. I hope that is like another move of his. He dances and everyone dances with him, and bashes them while they're distracted.
 
Top