Games - The Zelda Thread! | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games The Zelda Thread!

zypher

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I think he can't stay in human form when he is in the Twilight world, I only guess :amuse

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Like GK, i played and really enjoyed Legend of Zelda:A Link to the past on SNES. It's a game which you enjoy from the first moment to the end ofthe game. Graphic was in that times cool, and system fo fighting, and from reading reviews on newest positions, i think that Zelda games keep climax like older games from that series ^^

C4animax

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
juUnior said:
Like GK, i played and really enjoyed Legend of Zelda:A Link to the past on SNES. It's a game which you enjoy from the first moment to the end ofthe game. Graphic was in that times cool, and system fo fighting, and from reading reviews on newest positions, i think that Zelda games keep climax like older games from that series ^^
I think that with zelda TP those are the best zeldas i've played, and zelda : a link to the past remains TOP 1 of any game i've ever played.

Venom65437

Ocarina of Time is still my favorite, but I haven't finished TP yet. I sadly haven't had enough time to really devote to it.

zypher

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Ocarina of Time was my favorit until now... guess witch zelda game is my favorit now...

YES you guessed right it was Zelda Twilight Princess ^^

DemonDays

Reaction score
Country
England
Zypher said:
Ocarina of Time was my favorit until now... guess witch zelda game is my favorit now...
YES you guessed right it was Zelda Twilight Princess ^^
I agree with you XD
Twilight Princess feels just like Ocarina of Time but with much more stuff to it.

zypher

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Indeed it is, and the best thing they improved was the fishing... I can go fishing for hours ^^

DemonDays

Reaction score
Country
England
I just finished Zelda the other day (I had to set it on hiatus for a while becausei had exams and i just wasnt getting any revision done) and the Boss fight, though easy was quite good.

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
@venom:

wikipedia said:
In the Wii version of Twilight Princess, ] Anything in the game referring to east/west or left/right is changed accordingly between the two versions.

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Legend of Zelda.. now where have I heard that before.. :headscratch

OH. It was a game I used to play on nintendo gameboy once upon a time many many years ago... :amuse

Venom65437

Khal... I noticed that in a video I saw... how can they not make Link left handed... I mean, come on!!! :D

Anyway, I've flung myself back into the game, I'm loving it to death. The boss fight in the 4th temple is crazy fun. I absolutely loved it. That spinner weapon is the most useless, fun thing ever!

DemonDays

Reaction score
Country
England
Venom65437 said:
Khal... I noticed that in a video I saw... how can they not make Link left handed... I mean, come on!!! :D

Anyway, I've flung myself back into the game, I'm loving it to death. The boss fight in the 4th temple is crazy fun. I absolutely loved it. That spinner weapon is the most useless, fun thing ever!
The boss fights are absolutely class in this game!
I'd redo the game twice over just to get to the fights again.

ichigo83

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I recently bought Zelda and I would have to say it was the one of the best buys Ive ever made on a video game. I still dont know if I like it better than the N64 ones though...

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
My sister found this old Japanese commerical for the SNES game. Be excited:

Japanese CM

Venom65437

Oh no, I've seen that before, and now more brain cells have died! ;)

zypher

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I don't know if I should laught or cry?? (realy, I don't)

zypher

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
:) :p :noworry :s :amuse :smile-big :o ;) :darn :tem :mad :spaz :imslow :sweat :bored :rant :dance :eek :crying :confused :barf :sarc :xp <_> :woo

AAARGH I CAN'T DO BOTH ;bash

Venom65437

I can't believe I didn't mention this before, but Phantom Hourglass, releasing on the DS later this year is supposed to be the last Zelda "as we know it."

I'm not 100% sure what that means, but visiting and posting at other boards on the internet, there seems to be a strong sense that the next Zelda will be more futuristic and sci-fi. I don't know how I feel about that.

Paper

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
the best zelda so far is ocarina of time IMO....then again, there hasn't been a zelda game i didn't love! :XD