The Zwivix Thread

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hey zwivix!! :glomp
wow! that's cool! do you just learn by talking with them? or do you have classes.

you're in college right? :XD
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
hey zwivix!! :glomp
wow! that's cool! do you just learn by talking with them? or do you have classes.

you're in college right? :XD
Well I started learning by them teaching me how to speak Japanese before i left high school, and now that I'm in college I take classes to! :amuse

So how's high school so far? Had any weird things happen to you?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
its gettin livelier here but its not like in the good ol'days, i bet that foxman is still too scared to go a lil wild >_>
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Well I started learning by them teaching me how to speak Japanese before i left high school, and now that I'm in college I take classes to! :amuse

So how's high school so far? Had any weird things happen to you?
weird? i wish! nothing ever happens at school unless you count gossipy stuff... :XD

but when report cards get sent home. i'm gonna be fried! i have a C!!! :scry and only one A my parents are gonna pissed!
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
its gettin livelier here but its not like in the good ol'days, i bet that foxman is still too scared to go a lil wild >_>
Ah, the good old days!

weird? i wish! nothing ever happens at school unless you count gossipy stuff... :XD

but when report cards get sent home. i'm gonna be fried! i have a C!!! :scry and only one A my parents are gonna pissed!
Oh man, well i wish you well. My parents got mad when i got a B- they said i could do better...

Please ask other people to come here to and ask me questions, I'm open to the public!
 
Last edited:

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
it's alright if i ask you school questions then! :XD

about physics :kukuku (that's my C class... :s)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hmm you and i could do what foxman n i did but then i would be banned fastr than you can imagine.. :plot

ill get back to ya.
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hey Zwivix! ^^
Try to drop here and say hello to you! ^^
And come here with some question for you too. :p

Well, here's my question. ^^
1. What are you going to do if whistle manga is ended?
2. What are you going with the penguin?
3. What is your fav food?
4. What is your fav pet?

Well i guess that's the question for now. :amuse
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
:hi5 Zwivix juct try to stping in here and say hi to you

question for you what's the meaning of Zwivix? and why you choosen that name?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
it's alright if i ask you school questions then! :XD

about physics :kukuku (that's my C class... :s)
Well personally I have never taken Physics. But alot of my friends have and they at first were lost, but in the end the managed to pass the class. The hardest part was to graps some of the concepts. :darn

hmm you and i could do what foxman n i did but then i would be banned fastr than you can imagine.. :plot

ill get back to ya.
Lol. I'll pass on your little plan I dont want this to be Spam Central or anything.

Hey Zwivix! ^^
Try to drop here and say hello to you! ^^
And come here with some question for you too. :p

Well, here's my question. ^^
1. What are you going to do if whistle manga is ended?
2. What are you going with the penguin?
3. What is your fav food?
4. What is your fav pet?

Well i guess that's the question for now. :amuse
Hey Velv :glomp...I gotta come up with a nickname for everyone

1. I dont know its like when Lucky Stat ended. I dont know if there can be life after that. But i got a long way to go before that happens i got almost 200 chapters still left. And I bet their gonna release more. So I'm here to stay! :D
:hi5 Zwivix juct try to stping in here and say hi to you

question for you what's the meaning of Zwivix? and why you choosen that name?
Hey Sakura :hug,

A lot of people might be asking their selves this, and also think "Wow hes got the coolest name that starts with a Z of all times". But the truth is it means nothing in particular. You can look it up on Dictionary.com. I just wanted to make a cool sounding name, and an added bonus was that I'm almost always the last name on member lists. So if you want go to another site you visit often and check their member list and if you see Zwivix then its me!

I should really get Zwivix copyrighted... :lmao



Thanks for all the questions, but tell all your friends to visit me and have some fun! :occa
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i got the weekend off! :turtle

binge drinkin non stop startin friday afternoon :D

what are you gon do this weekend?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Well personally I have never taken Physics. But alot of my friends have and they at first were lost, but in the end the managed to pass the class. The hardest part was to graps some of the concepts. :darn


I should really get Zwivix copyrighted... :lmao
:occa
haha i was just kidding on the physics part. i think it's the teacher for the most part. cuz i'm taking 3 AP classes and their hard too! but i'm making high B's or low A's. but this class... dunno what happened to it...

you should copyright that name! :XD it sounds and looks cool! :XD
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
i got the weekend off! :turtle

binge drinkin non stop startin friday afternoon :D

what are you gon do this weekend?
Oh man well on Py's thread i went crazy and "proposed to marry her". She said no...lol. Anyway I told my frat brothers and they said they were gonna throw me a Bachlor party this weekend...So I cant wait! Btw their still doing it even if I told them the proposal was a joke.

Gotta love them frat boyz!
haha i was just kidding on the physics part. i think it's the teacher for the most part. cuz i'm taking 3 AP classes and their hard too! but i'm making high B's or low A's. but this class... dunno what happened to it...

you should copyright that name! :XD it sounds and looks cool! :XD
Oh wow 3 AP classes, Im so proud of you! :amuse. But dont worry I'm sure you'll get better at Physics as the years goes along. I would never try Physics since I'm more of a Chemistry kindda guy. So while all my friends took Physics I took Chem...

And I am planning copyrighting Zwivix. I'm looking up no what I need to do.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
marry PY? what are you crazy or sumthin? damn.. well if a did it only to get the bachelor party i probably can understand it, but still :headscratch :XD
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hey Velv :glomp...I gotta come up with a nickname for everyone
I guess i gotta come up with your nickname too. :XD Any suggestion about a good nickname for you zwivix? :amuse

1. I dont know its like when Lucky Stat ended. I dont know if there can be life after that. But i got a long way to go before that happens i got almost 200 chapters still left. And I bet their gonna release more. So I'm here to stay! :D
You watched lucky star too zwivix? Yup, i guess whistle will still have a very long journey before it ended. ^^ 200 chapters left?? :blink Well, good luck with the trans zwivix! ^^ Keep up the good work. :thumbs
So are you going to translate another manga beside whistle zwivix?

I should really get Zwivix copyrighted... :lmao
:XD Yeah, go get that name copyrighted zwivix. :XD
 

richvh

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
198
Reaction score
163
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You can't copyright a name.

(You could trademark it...)
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
A lot of people might be asking their selves this, and also think "Wow hes got the coolest name that starts with a Z of all times". But the truth is it means nothing in particular. You can look it up on Dictionary.com. I just wanted to make a cool sounding name, and an added bonus was that I'm almost always the last name on member lists. So if you want go to another site you visit often and check their member list and if you see Zwivix then its me!
even that's meaningless but that name so cool :darn

I should really get Zwivix copyrighted... :lmao
:rofl yeah you right, made that copyright
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
marry PY? what are you crazy or sumthin? damn.. well if a did it only to get the bachelor party i probably can understand it, but still :headscratch :XD
Lol. I dont know why but we we're talking about the marriage she went to and I asked her how her wedding had been, not knowing she wasnt married, so just to not make her feel bad I asked her. Lol Thats pretty much it

I guess i gotta come up with your nickname too. :XD Any suggestion about a good nickname for you zwivix? :amuse

Well for me... just call me Z...thats what people on games call me...maybe its easier when you PvP to just write one letter for a person.

You watched lucky star too zwivix? Yup, i guess whistle will still have a very long journey before it ended. ^^ 200 chapters left?? :blink Well, good luck with the trans zwivix! ^^ Keep up the good work. :thumbs
So are you going to translate another manga beside whistle zwivix?



:XD Yeah, go get that name copyrighted zwivix. :XD
Well I'm gonna do Spanish Tranlsations for Fairy Tail and D. Gray Man. But Whistle at least for now is my only Englsih Translation.
You can't copyright a name.

(You could trademark it...)
Ok..well then I'll trademark it. Man Rich you always got useful info. Thanks :amuse
even that's meaningless but that name so cool :darn


:rofl yeah you right, made that copyright
Well I guess I can only trademark it, but yea I'll go do that.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Lol. I dont know why but we we're talking about the marriage she went to and I asked her how her wedding had been, not knowing she wasnt married, so just to not make her feel bad I asked her. Lol Thats pretty much it
oi, aint you evil? arent we supposed to be the badasses here? why ya wanna make the other side feel better? :yelling :XD
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
oi, aint you evil? arent we supposed to be the badasses here? why ya wanna make the other side feel better? :yelling :XD
Well I'm trying to give them a false sense of security...then when the time is right...BOOM! HeadShot!

BTW It's gonna take me $159 to get my name trademarked...lol. I actually might do it but when i have some money to spare...
 
Last edited:
Top