- Joined
- Sep 14, 2006
- Messages
- 3,226
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
nah dun be a wuss, ill email some rum!






good, that one was for free anyways, ill try it.Hmm... let me think...
I guess the scanner will work pretty well...
![]()

Well since i'm from Mexico its only natural to love futbol,soccer for you in the U.S., but when i found Whistle! i was extatic to read it. Just to know that two of my favorite cultures(Japanese and Mexican) could be combined was a great.o.O I didn't know you got an Ask me thread
But since I found out, I think I'll ask you some questions...
Let me think...
Oh! I know!
Your're translating Whistle, right?
What made you read this manga, and what's so interesting in it for you?
![]()
Thats same day you made the comment on my group not having a name i came up with that name.So you finally came up with a name for your brigade, eh?
I hope that even the fact that we are on different sides in the Penguin Conflict, won't stop us from rammin' mooses with a volvo together, ne?
And since I'm contributing with cheap Polish beer and Pirate is contributing with a volvo, what will you bring along?![]()
Fine, ill bring the Coronas. Some tamales and tacos...mmm and oh the salt and lemons for the Coronas.EDIT:
oi zwixixixixix (whatever) if ya wanna join ya better cough up some contributions man





yup, luckily my Dad bought someyou have beer in the fridge?![]()

You should be grateful for all this spamming we gave to your threadOmg guys i feel so bad for all those Translators that have their thread dead for so long. Mine is one of the most active and its also one of the newest.
Aww well better go to my last class of the day! Woot hope the profesor doesnt notice my drunk...

well im gon buy some nice beers tomorrow, damn the monopoly thats in sweden, ya have to be 20 to buy beer, wine n booze for home usageyup, luckily my Dad bought some
You should be grateful for all this spamming we gave to your thread![]()


That sucks, in Poland you need to be 18 year old to buy alcohol and cigswell im gon buy some nice beers tomorrow, damn the monopoly thats in sweden, ya have to be 20 to buy beer, wine n booze for home usage
oh wait, im 20 now![]()


