The Zwivix Thread

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
irl = in real life :D
Oh, well no just made friends with the leader of one of the biggest gangs in L.A. I guess thats what I get with hanging out with my Ghetto friends at 2:00A.M. at a park. And well tomorrow I'm going to the Halloween Horror Nights! Woot!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Oh, well no just made friends with the leader of one of the biggest gangs in L.A. I guess thats what I get with hanging out with my Ghetto friends at 2:00A.M. at a park. And well tomorrow I'm going to the Halloween Horror Nights! Woot!
gang leader? LA? blood or crips? :XD thats how far my knowledge goes, sort of.. :p

yeah taht halloween thingy you'regoin to seems awesome! remember to give me a detailed review of it though :noworry
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
gang leader? LA? blood or crips? :XD thats how far my knowledge goes, sort of.. :p
Yea, well the guy and his "hommies" said that they would "back us up" if we ever needed it. I don't know that they might have in mind, but it wouldnt hurt to have them on our side. Btw I'm not in any kind of gang my friends are. Some of my friends are nerdy and some are tough guys...what a wierd combo..

yeah taht halloween thingy you'regoin to seems awesome! remember to give me a detailed review of it though :noworry
Yeah, dont worry I'll give you all the details I can get, and pictures to. If my sister isnt a dumbass and lets me borrow her camera.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What set do your friends rep? I meant what gang are they in?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yea, well the guy and his "hommies" said that they would "back us up" if we ever needed it. I don't know that they might have in mind, but it wouldnt hurt to have them on our side. Btw I'm not in any kind of gang my friends are. Some of my friends are nerdy and some are tough guys...what a wierd combo..



Yeah, dont worry I'll give you all the details I can get, and pictures to. If my sister isnt a dumbass and lets me borrow her camera.
gangs, i dun like em >_>

anyways, tell ya sis that the awesomeness that isiThePirate wants to see pictures and ill remember her for the rest of my life* for her generosity.



*which means til i forget due to excessive use of alcohol.
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
What set do your friends rep? I meant what gang are they in?
Uhh.. I dont know if I should be talking that much about them. I only hang out with them but we dont go into that gang subject that much casue then they'll try to recruit me or something, and you wouldnt like losing such a member would you?
gangs, i dun like em >_>

anyways, tell ya sis that the awesomeness that isiThePirate wants to see pictures and ill remember her for the rest of my life* for her generosity.



*which means til i forget due to excessive use of alcohol.
Lol. sure I'll try to say exactly what you said, but I'm not sure that will be very convincing, I guess I'll bribe her or black mail her. That seems easier.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yea, well the guy and his "hommies" said that they would "back us up" if we ever needed it. I don't know that they might have in mind, but it wouldnt hurt to have them on our side. Btw I'm not in any kind of gang my friends are. Some of my friends are nerdy and some are tough guys...what a wierd combo..
you live in LA right? i've only seen 'gangs' and stuff in the movies... do they really hang out in back alleys :XD

*man, i live in such a protected life... :sweat*

Nope I made it all by my little self. It's been my first sig and avi in a long time, and I used an old version of Photoshop so I couldnt make it as good as I maybe wanted it.


Umm, I have to say I havent read any of CLAMP's work except xxxHolic.
really you made it? did you draw them or did you find the pics somewhere?

is Holic good? i've read most other CLAMP stuff but Holic... yet anyway...
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
you live in LA right? i've only seen 'gangs' and stuff in the movies... do they really hang out in back alleys :XD

*man, i live in such a protected life... :sweat*
Well not exaclty in L.A. but I hang out with them alot. No gangs dont hang out in back allies they ride around in the open street, but they do all their "work" in the dark.

really you made it? did you draw them or did you find the pics somewhere?

is Holic good? i've read most other CLAMP stuff but Holic... yet anyway...
No I didnt draw them I found the pics on deviant art.

Holic is pretty good if you like Japanese culture since it has alot of refrences to it, but they explain them instead you dont know. It's mainly about ghosts and Japanese supersticion. Its an intresting series, I liked it from the start.:amuse
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
mmm... i should read it then. my sis told me that it's basically the alternate world to tusbasa chronicles....

oh yeah.. how do i do sig requests? is there a thread for that or something?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You guys put a whole new page on his thread....cant be bothered to read it >>

@lilinator - just kindly send a pm to somebody who is good at making sigs.....i think :s
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
mmm... i should read it then. my sis told me that it's basically the alternate world to tusbasa chronicles....

oh yeah.. how do i do sig requests? is there a thread for that or something?
Yeah it always advertises to read tusbasa chronicles since the stories interlock on some periods. Like on Holic I see people tusbasa fall from the sky...

Yeah you can Pm people that would be the easiest way. The best people are bax or GrayFoxx.
You guys put a whole new page on his thread....cant be bothered to read it >>

@lilinator - just kindly send a pm to somebody who is good at making sigs.....i think :s
What?! You wont read the last page. Was that when Ichi warned us?

Is Lilinator lil's nickname?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
What?! You wont read the last page. Was that when Ichi warned us?
I meant this page, anyway i read it >>

Is Lilinator lil's nickname?
Yes i got her permission (she didnt necessarily say yes, but she didnt say no either :XD).
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Yes i got her permission (she didnt necessarily say yes, but she didnt say no either :XD).
Lol. Well thats nice :amuse, but I'm sure she'll be alright with this "temp" name. I think I'll add the list of people to my sig since Ichi told me to stop editting my first post so muc or I could get in trouble.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
lilinator: what? :yelling.... :notrust i never did say yes to that.... but i still can't think of a title... :darn i'll call you imp-chan then :p

@zwi, did you already put lillinator as my title... i hope not.. :oh
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Whats up guys. zwivx getting into a gang is not fun. you have to get jumped in meaning either you have to fight everyone in the set one by one , or they jump you and you have to last for a few minutes. Theres more but i dont feel like listing them. Alotof people bang where i used to live but i stayed outta trouble. There are gangs at my school but those dudes are fake. Mostly bloodz and latin kings but like i said they are not serious.
Id much rather have you on our team to further our goal of galactic conquest. Stay outta trouble zwivx.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
gdup... your story reminds me of somekinda manga... :blink
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
lilinator: what? :yelling.... :notrust i never did say yes to that.... but i still can't think of a title... :darn i'll call you imp-chan then :p
Your a girl, so i can live with that :XD,so hows life people??
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Look whos back. Are you done burying the beastie boys.Anyway Zwivx where are you. Where ever you are tell us about your adventure when you come back.
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Whats up guys. zwivx getting into a gang is not fun. you have to get jumped in meaning either you have to fight everyone in the set one by one , or they jump you and you have to last for a few minutes. Theres more but i dont feel like listing them. Alotof people bang where i used to live but i stayed outta trouble. There are gangs at my school but those dudes are fake. Mostly bloodz and latin kings but like i said they are not serious.
Id much rather have you on our team to further our goal of galactic conquest. Stay outta trouble zwivx.
Gdup dont worry I don't get into trouble that easy. There arent alot of gangs here,but since I started college I've seen more of it. That is also why when I hang out with my L.A. friends, the ones I know are in a gang, we don't talk about gangs.

There is alot fo horrible things that gangs do, anyone can see it if they watch National Geographic casue sometimes they have documentaries about gangs. I watched one about MS 13 and I was kindda freaked out by what they are capable of.

gdup... your story reminds me of somekinda manga... :blink
Wow, what kind of manga do you read lil?!

Your a girl, so i can live with that :XD,so hows life people??
Life's pretty good, school isnt that hard I have fun, and not a single person in my family is in serious danger. So for right now life is good! :amuse
Look whos back. Are you done burying the beastie boys.Anyway Zwivx where are you. Where ever you are tell us about your adventure when you come back.
I went to Halloween Horror nights and it started at 7:00P.M-2A.M.(We stayed the whole time). Well we got there about 30 min early so we walked around City Walk and it was great!

Then when we got in the park and there were 5 main sections of zombie and people that were walking around. 1. Zombie Invasion- Toxic infected zombies have invaded New York City and the crisis is spreading! 2. Deadwood- The ghost town of Deadwood, where the skeletal inhabitants of the town' more notorious villans still roam 3. Haunted London- Step into the foggy streets of Old London, where Jack the Ripper and a host of other infamous characters are waiting for you! 4. The Black Death- Venture back into a medieval town during the Black Death, where the streets are crawling with the plauge infected villages. 5. Hellbilly Hoedown- A family of inbred, hillbilly freaks are camping out in the Lower Lot!

Of course there were people that had chainsaws that ran up to you from all sides to try to scare you. And some of the people would run up to you and stare right in your face. It was ok, not that scary for me but everyone else was screaming like crazy.

We first went to the Terror Tram were we pretty much walked trough a Jason camp sight and towns. Then we went to the Jurassic Park in the Dark, it was so cool. We then went to The house of Horror thats when things started getting a little scarier for me, of course everyone else was always on the look out for people that might scare them. We then went to Slaughterworld, Which was waterworld,but with alot of zombies. We went to the Friday the 13th Camp Blood, which I have to say that this was the scariest maze I have ever gone to. We went to Jurassic Park again and then the Mummy the Ride. In between we just walked around and ate some dinner.

I'm going to post some of my pictures on the Member Picture Thread, so go check them out!
lilinator: what? :yelling.... :notrust i never did say yes to that.... but i still can't think of a title... :darn i'll call you imp-chan then :p

@zwi, did you already put lillinator as my title... i hope not.. :oh
Dont worry lil I said it was a temporary name, but if you dont want it thats fine.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah sounds like you had fun. I just came back from chucky cheese. It was my nephews birthday party. The girl at the front told me to come back tomarrow to get an application. Alot of pretty girls work at Chucky Cheese. I hope I can get a job there. How was your day Z-man.
 
Top