The Zwivix Thread

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Ah sounds like you had fun. I just came back from chucky cheese. It was my nephews birthday party. The girl at the front told me to come back tomarrow to get an application. Alot of pretty girls work at Chucky Cheese. I hope I can get a job there. How was your day Z-man.
Lol. Nice, I got a few girls numbers yesterday and they were hott I mean really hott! Used my friends brother to start the conversation off by making them laugh, and then I went for the kill.

My day has been great, after I woke up I went to a car show that was in town, but I forgot to take my camera :scry. Oh well its been a fun weekend overall.

Hope yours was great to :amuse
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Wow, what kind of manga do you read lil?!
its a mixture of manga's actually but the way gdup described it sort of reminded me or something that might happen in tenjo tenge. not excatly like tenjou tenge though..


Then when we got in the park and there were 5 main sections of zombie and people that were walking around. 1. Zombie Invasion- Toxic infected zombies have invaded New York City and the crisis is spreading! 2. Deadwood- The ghost town of Deadwood, where the skeletal inhabitants of the town' more notorious villans still roam 3. Haunted London- Step into the foggy streets of Old London, where Jack the Ripper and a host of other infamous characters are waiting for you! 4. The Black Death- Venture back into a medieval town during the Black Death, where the streets are crawling with the plauge infected villages. 5. Hellbilly Hoedown- A family of inbred, hillbilly freaks are camping out in the Lower Lot!

Of course there were people that had chainsaws that ran up to you from all sides to try to scare you. And some of the people would run up to you and stare right in your face. It was ok, not that scary for me but everyone else was screaming like crazy.

We first went to the Terror Tram were we pretty much walked trough a Jason camp sight and towns. Then we went to the Jurassic Park in the Dark, it was so cool. We then went to The house of Horror thats when things started getting a little scarier for me, of course everyone else was always on the look out for people that might scare them. We then went to Slaughterworld, Which was waterworld,but with alot of zombies. We went to the Friday the 13th Camp Blood, which I have to say that this was the scariest maze I have ever gone to. We went to Jurassic Park again and then the Mummy the Ride. In between we just walked around and ate some dinner.

I'm going to post some of my pictures on the Member Picture Thread, so go check them out!
that sounds really fun! :wtf i haven't been scared by any haunted house or anything haunted for years now.... i wonder if the one in FL was this good...

Dont worry lil I said it was a temporary name, but if you dont want it thats fine.
lilinator sounds too arnold swacharkgjanager... :scry

Your a girl, so i can live with that :XD,so hows life people??
i have to think up of a girly name for you :yelling impy-chan~
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Hey Zwiv :amuse

Are you reading Gantz or maybe you watched the anime?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
its a mixture of manga's actually but the way gdup described it sort of reminded me or something that might happen in tenjo tenge. not excatly like tenjou tenge though..[/qoute]
Oh cool.

that sounds really fun! :wtf i haven't been scared by any haunted house or anything haunted for years now.... i wonder if the one in FL was this good...
Yea I think it might be also as good. Universal Studios is really good at scarying.
lilinator sounds too arnold swacharkgjanager... :scry

i have to think up of a girly name for you :yelling impy-chan~
Lol. It must sound girly like The Lily of Eternity...something like that, just think of the opposite of what you might want imp-kun!
Hey Zwiv :amuse

Are you reading Gantz or maybe you watched the anime?
No I dont read Grantz, what is it about?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
lilinator sounds too arnold swacharkgjanager... :scry
:rofl

i have to think up of a girly name for you :yelling impy-chan~
:oh
Is it weird that i find the name weirdly attractive...>_>

You changed your sig:wtf......well then it looks like its time for me to change my avy:p

Lol. It must sound girly like The Lily of Eternity...something like that, just think of the opposite of what you might want imp-kun!
:nono
Zwixixix-chan, let her think of it herself :p

No I dont read Grantz, what is it about?
Well i never got past the fourth chapter, simply because the nude hot girl put on some clothes, which in my book is bad writing!
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
No I dont read Grantz, what is it about?
There you go:

Wiki said:
The story begins when a pair of high school students (Kei Kurono and Masaru Kato) are seemingly run over by a subway train, after saving the life of a homeless drunk who had fallen onto the tracks. Following their untimely deaths, Kei and Masaru find themselves transported — alive and well — along with a number of people who have also just died, to the interior of an unfurnished Tokyo condominium from which the Tokyo Tower may be seen - and none of them are able to leave. At one end of the room is a featureless black sphere we later learn is called "Gantz". After a short amount of time, a postwar Japanese exercise radio begins to play from the sphere. By way of green text that appears on the surface of the sphere, Gantz informs those present that their lives have ended. The following words appear on the black sphere's surface: "Your lives have ended. What you do with your new lives is entirely up to me. That's the theory, anyway." (The ADV translations have it as "Your lives are over, you bastards. What you do with your new lives is entirely up to me. So there you have it.") The sphere then opens up to reveal suits that, when worn, amplify the user's attributes, such as strength, speed and agility. Along with the suits are various high-tech weapons with different uses for different situations. Next, information on the Gantz Targets appear on the surface of the sphere, shortly before the Gantz Team are transported to the location of the mission.

Much is still left unknown about the room. It appears to be isolated from the rest of the world through a dimensional barrier. Its door will only open under the condition that the mission is completed. According to the manga, there are reports of similar rooms in Germany, United States and Israel. The appearance of another Japanese team set in Osaka indicates that there is more than one of these in Japan.

In addition to the weapons, suits, and scanners, Gantz holds what appears to be a muscle-bound bald man on life support in the center of the ball. The true identity and purpose of this man is never revealed; but there has been no small amount of implication that he is in some way responsible for the running of the game, selecting players, scoring the individual players' performance, and monitoring the team both during missions and during the 'off hours' in between.
I'm too lazy to explain :gigglebunny
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Zwixixix-chan, let her think of it herself :p
Never! She must think like I do ;) . Well I'm just giving a siggestion.


Well i never got past the fourth chapter, simply because the nude hot girl put on some clothes, which in my book is bad writing!
What?! nudity! Nice I'm so reading that.
There you go:



I'm too lazy to explain :gigglebunny
Nice, I'll probably read that when I catch up on my Naruto, I got alot of ch to go...

Nice Sig and Avi btw Foxx, your really catching up with bax for best graphics maker of the forum.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Never! She must think like I do ;)
You are trying to brainwash her....
@lilinator - that is why i gave you a cool name lil, Zwivix wouldnt think of brainwashing someone with a cool name.......but you said no, so know he is trying to brainwash you with his....
Nice, I'll probably read that when I catch up on my Naruto, I got alot of ch to go...
do you read one piece?

Nice Sig and Avi btw Foxx, your really catching up with bax for best graphics maker of the forum.
Well he is a fox:noworry
 
Last edited:

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
You are trying to brainwash her....
@lilinator - that is why i gave you a cool name lil, Zwivix wouldnt think of brainwashing someone with a cool name.......but you said no, so know he is trying to brainwash you with his....
Mwahahahaha, now she will be all mine for the taking, she will become my ultimate weapon. The Liliy of Death!
do you read one piece?
I used to but stopped shortly after they got Chopper. I start so many series but then I get side-tracked that I never finish alot of them. :amuse


Well he is a fox:noworry
Lol Thats true.
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
You changed your sig:wtf......well then it looks like its time for me to change my avy
Yup! :amuse

Well i never got past the fourth chapter, simply because the nude hot girl put on some clothes, which in my book is bad writing!
That's weak :p

Nice Sig and Avi btw Foxx, your really catching up with bax for best graphics maker of the forum.
Thanks :amuse, but nah, I'm not even close to bax in my opinion. I'm not satisfied bu this sig either -_-;

Well he is a fox:noworry
Lol Thats true.
I don't get it :headscratch

:p
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Thanks :amuse, but nah, I'm not even close to bax in my opinion. I'm not satisfied bu this sig either -_-;
Well I guess you are your harshest critic becasue your really good.

I don't get it :headscratch

:p
I dont get it either I just didnt want Imp to feel bad for being the only one to get it :;)
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Last edited:

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
That's so nice of you :hi5
:hi5
btw. saw the sig you made for Yomi, looks awesome :amuse
yea its okay, but I know she wont change it, she already told me she wouldnt change it...

You guys actually think i would make a joke nobody understood:crying
I dont know all I knew was that I didnt getting completely...
I stole it from oba-san, because i had nothing better to say....:darn
Just explain what it means!
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Lol. Anyway whats with you and changing your avatar so fast. Did you change it twice today?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know i didnt even recognize him. He is always changing it. so Z-man how was your day?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Its my thing....
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I know i didnt even recognize him. He is always changing it. so Z-man how was your day?
My day had been pretty good, just going to school doing some work, and catching up on my Naruto im in ch 219 right now so I got a long way to go...I've only read almost 40 ch today.

I hate writing essays...I cant thin of what to write anymore and I got 1 more page to go...
Its my thing....
Yes, I guess it it your thing.

Is this your Halloween oriented avi?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah you got awhile to go but you shall see naruto kick ass along the way. Wait until he starts fighting the guys from akatsuki. Well 40 ch is alot so high 5 man. What do you have to write about? I have to write a short story.
 
Top